• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A little humour in Brawls future...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
This is just somthing that came up in conversation with a friend, we all know of names that have been given onto various player inveted moves like "waveshine" and "superwavedashing" and so on. We also know of Wario's "fart attack" yes, perhaps this is inane, imature toliet humour but hey, whatever. Here are some new possibilties me and friends thought up. Just imagine the pros saying things like "wow that poop spike was nice!"
Please, list your own.

Yes, flame me if you will and stamp stupid imature idiot on my forehead...

Fart Spike
Poop Dash
Fudge Cancel
Stank Wave
Chocolate Dragon Combo (CDC)
Double Dookie

if this doesnt at least make smirk, you are far to serious

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
LOL!

Alright:
For link-
Spin attack- RAIN DANCE!!!
Nuetral Aerial- White Chocolate!!!
Down A Aerial- Jack Knife!!!
Boomerang- Screeching LLama!!!

Fox-
Down Tilt- Salamander Whip!!!
Up Tilt- Sailing Mishap!!!

lol well they were original courtesy of myself and my smash buddy dylan.

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
My friends and I have always called Luigi's, pikachu's, and pichu's various over-bs the ***** rockets.

Makes for great laughs at every "misfire".

JesterBox

Smash Ace
hhmmm.... no moderator has completly obliterated this yet....very strange...I expected lots of hostilitly flaming and what not...glad to see that at least two whole people arnt always so seroius....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom