• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Huge Request (Koskinator)...

smashisfun

Smash Cadet
Please for the sake of Wolf players who are trying to better themselves in terms of meta game and strategies (not just by reading the tutorial, but also through actual demonstration), post some of your matches, if you are unable to record via a computer program, please use a video camera of just some matches. This is not solely reliant on you, but to all advanced players who are willing to show their Wolf matches. Thank you.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting a capture card soon, so Skiba D and I will have some of our matches up after while.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Ok, heres the current situation I am in.

1. All I have to record with is a webcam
2. All my replays are of wifi matches because of the lack of offline competition where I live
3. If I try to upload a video to youtube via webcam recording, youtube says it is unable to convert the file type.
4. Believe me, I want to post videos just as much as you want to watch them.

Top Bottom