• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a guide to playspan and getting free stuff

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
What is PlaySpan?

PlaySpan is a website (http://store.playspan.com) that is an alternative way for buying online/virtual goods. You buy ultimate points from them and buy other things like cards for ijji games, WoW, Rohan, whatever. Check out the website and see what they offer, you can even get pc games. Yes, it's legit. I've probably gotten hundreds of dollars from them, about 100 worth a month doing nothing at all. I'm going to show you how to do this free and legally.

What you'll need.

Firefox
Fireform
Greasemonkey
Just Say No! Greasemonkey script
Patience

quick explanation.

Basically you do surveys. Now some of the surveys you actually have to sit down and do legit, some surveys will try to get you to buy stuff. That's okay, usually the greasemonkey script will kick in and skip all the buying stuff crap. There are only a few offers that work and I'll help point them out.

Steps

First, you're gonna want to gather all of the things I listed above. You're going to want to delete all your cookies. these offers use tracking cookies and stuff so yeah. Create a spam email. you're going to need it.

Second, create a fireform profile. Can be fake information, or real. You choose. If you choose real information be aware you're going to get phone calls and mail in your mailbox (not email lol). I don't care personally i just ignore calls I don't know, I don't check voicemail and I toss mail. Doesn't bother me.

Third, create an account on playspan. You'll already have 100 points. woo!

Fourth, figure out what you want to get. I just get GCoins all the time for ijji because it's cheap(500 pts) and I have no interest in anything else.

Fifth, there should be a pop up thing in the right bottom corner with some timer, click it if you see it. if not go here: http://store.playspan.com/coupon/redeem and then click EARN (red button). You'll see something pop up with 4 tabs.
GetGambit (doesn't work.)
OfferPal (works!)
Surveys (works!)
DoubleDing (trash, doesn't work.)

Sixth, now you get to do some surveys. Go to the survey tab, this tab is legit but only surveys in bold.
I'll show you the one's I usually do, I'll circle em.

For the SURVEYS TAB do these:

ONLY SURVEYS, OFFERS WON'T REWARD.

these will not always award, they take time, but yes they work. Whenever you see what they're asking about, answer positive. If it's a Mac survey and they ask if you have a Mac and you don't? Answer that you do. et cetera. These can take as long as 5 minutes to 20ish. They usually offer around 150~200 and are instantly awarded. remember just get to the shortest goal of yours, I'll explain at the end why.

for the OFFERPAL TAB, CLICK FREE AND DO THESE:

(ew jpg compression, whoops)
CLICK PAGE 2

Note: anything from arcamax, or newsletters, just do one. Whichever offers the most.

NOW, THE TOOLBARS, YES THEY ARE ANNOYING YOU CAN HIDE THEM.
okay so for zwinky, mywebface and stuff. they are all a part of MYWEBSEARCH. install them anyway. Wait about 15 minutes. open your browser and screencap the browser and circle it or whatever.

upload to an imagehost like tinypic.com or imgur.com

these are the best and require no actual survey taking. I usually do like 3 of em and use the 100 already given, get 50gcoins and I'm out.

anyway, go back to OFFERPAL and click the green button on top that says MISSING ULTIMATE POINTS.
you're going to see your offers say initiated or Completed, if it says completed good! if it says initiated DO THIS:

Click CONTACT OFFERPAL
theeeeen
take your uploaded screencap with circling of toolbar
paste in box and fill out the stuff should look like this:

then just wait and you'll be awarded.

other stuff: Toluna rewards within few minutes of confirmation email, thats a good one, confirm email and thats it after you register. when you're done and you want more change ip, delete cookies, go again. you can do other offers/surveys that i havent circled and are similar, they might award.

that's it really, i just get 500 ultimate points get 50gcoin, change ip, delete cookies and go again.

yep.

any questions im me at bedroom

cheeeeeeerz

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i try sometimes,

just take note that the toolbars are really stupid annoying.
but there are like 3:

thats 429 and you already start with 100.
it's probably your best bet to those and hit 500 for 50gcoin, they HAD 20gcoin for 200 pts but they removed em...

oh and be reeeeeeeeeeealllllyyyyy patient when they are processing your feedback, it is not a computer and it is a real person in an office checking out your message you send. I've waited hours before they rewarded me

also you can do this on the ijji free gcoin stuff, works the same way but with superrewards not offerpal, same offers/surveys.

eeeeeeeeeeenjoy the rest is up to you on how you deal with it.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i dont see any positive feedback,

my timed items are running out.

i'm gonna shoot for more gcoin today and drop a free 20gcoin epin in here sometime within the next few days.

whoever grabs it, enjoy~

edit:

playspan took away the 50 gcoin for 500 ultimate points and RE-ADDED 20 for 200, so now the target is easier to get, :D

i'll drop a 20 soon. ;D

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
This is amazing. I've gotten a thunder element and a grey dust set. I was feeling generous and even got my cousin a grey dust set. Thats over 300 gcoins. =)

bloodyvalin

Smash Rookie
Help Please

FlatSoda hmm if u can by any chance can on the surveys it ask for income wat do u put?? cause thats wat messes me up all the time:urg: and also how old cause i get disqualified by most of them...

catpee

Smash Rookie
does this still work? alot of the surveys don't work and it can take alot of time to screenshot and send into support.

q: can I change my IP and start a new playspan account? I was thinking I can keep making new accounts and do the surveys and downloads I know work and pay out right away.

Top Bottom