• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Good Way to Practice Ultimate

D

Deleted member

Greetings, Mutuals. I have made a breakthrough in the study of "gitting gud". After years of research, I have deduced that the way to glory is through CPU battles. If you are a beginner, like myself, start at level 3. Raise the level every time is begins to be "too easy". Sooner or later you'll be good enough to body ZeRo, just like me. Hope this helps.

Arrei

Smash Lord
I dunno about that. Practicing against CPUs does not help you practice reads, mindgames and mixups at all, because computers do not develop habits and have perfect reaction times.

If you win against a CPU... it's because they let you win.

D

Deleted member

I dunno about that. Practicing against CPUs does not help you practice reads, mindgames and mixups at all, because computers do not develop habits and have perfect reaction times.

If you win against a CPU... it's because they let you win.
Bruh, Ive seen these CPUs do some crazy stuff. Dash dancing, wavelanding, MARIO USED FLUDD TO RECOVER. These things are scary af.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Yes, but it stands that you cannot trick a CPU. You cannot get into a CPU's head. You cannot predict a CPU's actions.

A CPU opponent is chaos incarnate. The world's top minds have put years of research to try and understand the sheer force of nature that is a CPU. They have failed. Submit now or be purged in the CPU reckoning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom