• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A good character to introduce my sister to Wii U with?

Akago

Smash Cadet
Hey there, my sister and I grew up playing 64 together, and then moved onto Melee together. After that point however she diverged away from Smash entirely and has only recently had a rekindled interest in playing. I played PM and 3DS / Wii U in this time and I was looking for some advice.

Her character roster is:
64: Mario, Luigi
Melee: Mario, Marth.

She wants to come back into Smash with some of the newcomers to Smash 4, and I'm not really sure what to help her play. She's played all 3 of her previous characters and decided she no longer thinks they feel right for her. So what are some suggestions of similarish characters that are new to Smash?

I was primarily leaning on Lucina, but I'm not sure if she's different enough from Marth myself.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I'd suggest that you got to smash mode and tell her to play every character in a 2 stock match and see what she likes.

That's how I figured out my mains for this game. You don't HAVE TO use this method, its entirely up to you and your sister.

Also, for straight up character ideas, try Diddy "DThrow Up Air" Kong, the clone trio (Doc, D.Pit, Lucina), Falcon, ZSS, Mac.

Akago

Smash Cadet
Yeah I think we're going to just resort to mashing through all the characters and seeing what meshes. She seems to be criticising the newcomers for being all nothing alike her old mains, but she doesn't like her old mains for being too different.

We'll find something that just feels fun after awhile I think. She seems to be into ZSS and Mac so far though. Cheers for the input :D

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Yeah I think we're going to just resort to mashing through all the characters and seeing what meshes. She seems to be criticising the newcomers for being all nothing alike her old mains, but she doesn't like her old mains for being too different.

We'll find something that just feels fun after awhile I think. She seems to be into ZSS and Mac so far though. Cheers for the input :D
No problem :p

But seriously? Just because the newcomers don't fit her wanted play style, she criticizes them? Lol, that's stoopid :ohwell:

Akago

Smash Cadet
No problem :p

But seriously? Just because the newcomers don't fit her wanted play style, she criticizes them? Lol, that's stoopid :ohwell:
I think it's more the gap has ruined her. Moving from 64 to Melee was an instant transition, I just think because she missed the Brawl and PM era of things it all seems a bit too whimsical and distant to her. I just play characters that have a massive thud to their moves when you hit people... simple tastes.

Akago

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure, we've never really gone into depth on a Smash Breast Tier List. I main Falcon though so I'm pretty high on the mad pecks tier list I think.

Lucina reclassed to archer and stuff gets pretty ridiculous, I like to think it's held (bandaged?) down or something since she's posing as Marth in her own canon, possibly not comfortable with changing appearance to be more feminine even after her identity is revealed, and that anyone who finally sees them is in for a surprise.

Brb making list.

-Yasuo

Smash Rookie
NNID
AYoshiEgg
lucina is good, king dedede is also really easy to use just tell her to gordo spam and down smash them haha

Breasts Tier List for 3DS and Wii U (Patch v1.0.4)

Top: Anywhere from 9 to 10.
:4sheik::4zss::4wiifit::4robinf::4myfriends:

High: Anywhere from 7 to 8.99.
:4jigglypuff::rosalina::4palutena::4peach::4samus::4falcon:

Mid: Anywhere from 5 to 6.9.
:4lucina::4marth::4zelda::4miif::4ganondorf:

Low: Anywhere from 3 to 4.99.
:4villagerf::4ness:

Unviable: No.
:4wendy::4mii:

This is a fairly early tier list, so bias may change over time until the mammary meta fully evolves. Sorry if the list is a bit top-heavy, I feel like a lot of characters were good in this list.

I really milked the opportunity to go for a full list on this one.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Breasts Tier List for 3DS and Wii U (Patch v1.0.4)

Top: Anywhere from 9 to 10.
:4sheik::4zss::4wiifit::4robinf::4myfriends:

High: Anywhere from 7 to 8.99.
:4jigglypuff::rosalina::4palutena::4peach::4samus::4falcon:

Mid: Anywhere from 5 to 6.9.
:4lucina::4marth::4zelda::4miif::4ganondorf:

Low: Anywhere from 3 to 4.99.
:4villagerf::4ness:

Unviable: No.
:4wendy::4mii:

This is a fairly early tier list, so bias may change over time until the mammary meta fully evolves. Sorry if the list is a bit top-heavy, I feel like a lot of characters were good in this list.

I really milked the opportunity to go for a full list on this one.
Ike tho? LOL XD

Jrzfine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jrzfinest
3DS FC
1762-3319-6557
If Sheik can be top tier Lucina deserves High tier. She does have SOME cleavage :p

Akago

Smash Cadet
If Sheik can be top tier Lucina deserves High tier. She does have SOME cleavage :p
Everybody is seemingly such an expert, maybe my everyday interaction with them just means I don't look for this stuff.

Top Bottom