• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A gift for you Luigi Mains (Ka-Master vs Sastopher Tourney Matches)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
happy birthday from gimpyfish XD

These matches were from a gameclucks tourney when sastopher and luigi ka-master met up in the tourney. These are all pretty close matches, just thought I'd throw one fo the best luigis vs one of the best players in the nation at you all, anyways heres the vids.

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

comment enjoy whatever, ka-master is crazy, satopher is crazy. Ssssp! for best crew ever, Washington is too good. Other generic shoutout type things go here.

<3

Spoon Man

Smash Apprentice
man that second match with the tornadoes. Seems like such a silly mistake just watching it but I'm giving ka the benefit of the doubt just because I forget things in the middle of a match as well, although the opponents I face aren't on the same level as the Washington smashers.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
man that second match with the tornadoes. Seems like such a silly mistake just watching it but I'm giving ka the benefit of the doubt just because I forget things in the middle of a match as well, although the opponents I face aren't on the same level as the Washington smashers.

Yeah, that sucked a lot. Though even if the down-b was charged, I'd have to do a near-perfect rise with it to make a difference in the match. Sas boggles my mind every time I play him. Like...super boggle. He creates like the perfect counters for everything within like the first minute of matches.

Spoon Man

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that sucked a lot. Though even if the down-b was charged, I'd have to do a near-perfect rise with it to make a difference in the match. Sas boggles my mind every time I play him. Like...super boggle. He creates like the perfect counters for everything within like the first minute of matches.

yeah I saw that, also it seemed like Sas just used peaches bair to screw over your recovery, I mean it equals a misfire in priority, kinda crazy (and more reason to hate peach)

Drephen

Smash Master
Yeah I guess Gimpy shouldn't rub it in that all you do is Dsmash with Luigi, lose the first match, and immediately go Shiek for the rest of the set. Hardly constitutes best Luigi.
are you talking about when i was ****ing fighting AZEN?
the guy knows every matchup too **** well in this game

KA-master would get ***** by Azen as well

eggz if all i do is downsmash you shouldnt have any problem then right?
money match $20 next time i see you

KA-master isnt the best luigi if deciding just from this match. Made some bad mistakes, kept approching from above then sas upsmashing him. All he did was wear down sas' shield, lots of opportunities for grabs that he missed.

Azen is the best luigi

I smell a debate that won't be good 'cause you've never seen Ka-Master play aside from vids, and they've never seen Azen play aside from vids.
If I were to guess, I'd say Azen's is better, because Azen is better. Quite a bit better too.
I can't stop watching Drephen's sig. o.0

Even if all Drephen did was down smash with Luigi (Not saying he did or does, I didn't even watch what's being referred to), he could still be HELLA good lol. Like how he almost be Darkrain at COKII with almost just Fsmash too good.

Drephen

Smash Master
To decide if you are the best luigi you have to take the Joe Bushman test.

If you beat Joe Bushman's gannon with luigi, then you are the best luigi.

nublet06

Smash Lord
dont you guys remember from the last thread. I said....

"i beat adventure mode on like superduper hard."

and then eggz said....

"Having read this, I have concluded that Nublet06 is the undisputed Luigi CHAMPION. Props mangz"

keep the comments on the videos. we dont need ANOTHER closed luigi thread. ka master is awesome...there is no denying it. but the words "best" shouldnt be used to describe anyone whos name is not ken. because outside from ken being the king of smash....not much is certain. and theres still people who ***** about that.

Eggz

Smash Hero
are you talking about when i was ****ing fighting AZEN?
the guy knows every matchup too **** well in this game

KA-master would get ***** by Azen as well

eggz if all i do is downsmash you shouldnt have any problem then right?
money match $20 next time i see you

KA-master isnt the best luigi if deciding just from this match. Made some bad mistakes, kept approching from above then sas upsmashing him. All he did was wear down sas' shield, lots of opportunities for grabs that he missed.

Azen is the best luigi
I'm pretty sure your combo video is composed of dsmash. The end.

I'm pretty sure I'm not too ignorant to know your a better player than I (with your shiek), but I doubt your Luigi is as good. I'm not gonna take up a 20$ grudge MM with one of the best players in the nation just go get *****. Theres no way I can be sure about Luigis, I'm severely biased and what not, so </debate> Sorry. Be be ******?

Azen is too good and shouldnt be counted. >_>

Anyway, it looks like Ka would've won had it not been for failed down Bs. He could've played smarter, but I'm sure he'll learn from watching these vids (which he was doing during our college classes LOL)

Jekyll

Smash Ace
My only question about the matches is: Why do you walljump-tech when being edgeguarded? From my experiences, it just gives the edgeguarder another chance to stop your horizontal recovery since they KNOW you have to do another missile. Simple ledge-tech ftw.

Spoon Man

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure your combo video is composed of dsmash. The end.

I'm pretty sure I'm not too ignorant to know your a better player than I (with your shiek), but I doubt your Luigi is as good. I'm not gonna take up a 20$ grudge MM with one of the best players in the nation just go get *****. Theres no way I can be sure about Luigis, I'm severely biased and what not, so </debate> Sorry. Be be ******?

Azen is too good and shouldnt be counted. >_>

Anyway, it looks like Ka would've won had it not been for failed down Bs. He could've played smarter, but I'm sure he'll learn from watching these vids (which he was doing during our college classes LOL)
well I watched them during my high-school classes >_>
seriously though, it's US history lecture on WWII, I've learned it like 400 times already, I might as well be watching smash, right?

also I agree with Jekyll it seems like all walljump teching does is get you baired.

nublet06

Smash Lord
My only question about the matches is: Why do you walljump-tech when being edgeguarded? From my experiences, it just gives the edgeguarder another chance to stop your horizontal recovery since they KNOW you have to do another missile. Simple ledge-tech ftw.
maybe it was on accident.....

a lot of people bring up every mistake for other people matches....but screw up 10X more in their own matches.

the chances of ka messing up agaisnt an aweosme player like sas are greatly increased too. great players have a way of forcing you to make 0 mistakes or else you die. i played ken for the first time in tournament and both matches i was messing up everywhere do to his insane ammount of preassure he puts on you with his agression/spacing.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Jekyll said:

Well, I guess I could have done a simple neutral-tech, and then probably have gotten d-smashed over and over again untill I was at about 400%, but I'm pretty sure if I can remember the match correctly, I was completely oblivious to the fact that my down-B wasn't charged, which was what I was riding on completely. I knew that as long as I did a fat down-b, I'd probably be able to avoid the b-air. In fact, I'm pretty sure the only time I DID have the tornado charged, it worked.

I'm pretty sure Sas would have been able to tell what kind of tech I was doing and ledgegaurded it accordingly. And even though a lot of the time Luigi's neutral tech sweet-spots the ledge automatically after doing it, as long as the d-smash is correctly spaced, there's pretty much no way around it.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Walljump-tech and then fastfalling a directional air dodge back up on to the stage is effective.

Once...

Anyway, excellent handling of Peach. Those tornadoes are always an unfortunate way to go, but Luigi's a victim of circumstance as we know. :)

C 3

Smash Ace
Great matches, and a couple of mistakes here and there added up for Ka. It's ok man, you're still amazing and you're still my hero! lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i wish we recorded the last tourney T-T

ka took sas out of winners, then they played in the finals and sas came back and won the two final sets in a row in an INCREDIBLY close set

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Washington not recording matches, whaaaaaaaaaat!

Anyways, I heard ROFL beat Hugs in the last tourney they went to, socal tourneys never record matches. :(

Top Bottom