• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A funny flash-game.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'll give it a try!

http://www.tigerligan.com/SpelLek/Spel/kycklingstuds/kyckling.asp

This is a quite funny flash-game. It's designed for children, but it's fun for everyone. ;) The text is in Swedish, but you don't have to worry about it, as this game is designed for the even smallest of child to understand the concept. You'll understand as soon as the game begins too. Just click on "Spela" to begin playing. After three misses, it's game over. Click on "Spela igen" to restart the game. What is your highscore? :)

Blackadder

Smash Master
How in the world did you come across such a thing?
Exactly what I thought.
Still, it proved itself a fun enough distraction for my current insomnia-ridden state.

And would you believe it, my high school was 100 exactly. :laugh:
Eventually I had so many chickens bouncing around I couldn't tell what was happening anymore.

..why was the cat standing there?

Jammer

Smash Lord
Yeah, on my first try I got 67 ducks across before I lost one because my mouse left the game. I thought the game was over immediately, but apparently three ducks die before you lose.

The voice that said "Muahahaha" was a bit too scary for little kids, if you ask me. But maybe Swedish kids are tougher than American ones? I don't know.

I'm going to go back and see if I can beat 100.

EDIT: 149 on my second try. I'm gonna beat 200 and post a screen shot.

EDIT2: Nevermind, I don't like this game anymore.

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
Exactly what I thought.
Still, it proved itself a fun enough distraction for my current insomnia-ridden state.

And would you believe it, my high school was 100 exactly. :laugh:
Eventually I had so many chickens bouncing around I couldn't tell what was happening anymore.

..why was the cat standing there?
your high school? you must have been tired

Top Bottom