• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Fresh New Start.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Link to original post: [drupal=4770]A Fresh New Start.[/drupal]

Since I can't stop thinking about so many things I signed up to with "TokyoGamer7".

So, I deleted all things with that and just ended up with "Vinyl."
It's not because I'm naming myself some BG character, It's because it seems like a good username for me.
Unfortunately however, Someone else here decided to do the same. Just here though. :/
But it's all fine overall. I can definitely try to get used to this now as I used TG7 for some years.
Until then, I'm still in the works of getting into it.

I'll just leave these while one of them is in progress. Chao.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOfficialVinyl
https://twitter.com/OfficialVinyl

MFW--

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Are you doing this in an attempt to somehow reinvent yourself and have more people like you?

Trust me, that doesn't work because people are ***holes. You want affection? Get rich or something, that works.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Strong Bad you should give me the some of the money that Vinyl gives you.

Share the wealth.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
If you really want a new start, make a whole new account and have this one banned. Wait a while for people to forget who you are, then come back and make sure no one ever realizes its you.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Shut up Aqua you promised to not tell!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Are you doing this in an attempt to somehow reinvent yourself and have more people like you?

Trust me, that doesn't work because people are ***holes. You want affection? Get rich or something, that works.
No. I don't intend to change my name in order for people to like me. I did it because TokyoGamer7 didn't seem so well for me anymore. My email address was crap and putting a town and a kind of person together that includes a number is something a pro-guy would not want hear in a gamestop interview.
vinyl give me some money
When I make dubstep, lol. I'll take you to toronto for a concert.
**** asking him for it I'll just hack it from him

Take from the rich and give to the hmmmmmm

:phone:
I'm going to say this straight.

Shut up.

If you really want a new start, make a whole new account and have this one banned. Wait a while for people to forget who you are, then come back and make sure no one ever realizes its you.
Secrets don't last forever.

Vinyl.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If you really want to alter your image, it'd probably be better to do so... inconspicuously. Things like this can take time, especially when you've made it apparent unremittingly in the past. We know you're trying to change, and many respect that, but it's just that you're trying too hard.
I support your decision, though, so long as you're happy, I'm jubilant.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Guys again, I'm not doing this because I want to change/get better. I'm doing this because I'm no longer using TokyoGamer7 as an official nickname/username.

Gosh, what the hell. I know that I said I'm getting better in the past posts but getting better is not what I'm even aiming for.

It's like you're not reading the OP but the topic name instead. :/

Vinyl.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Why do you sign your name in every post? You're not Smooth Criminal!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm doing that for a few days to stick with the name.

Afterwards, I'll stop using it when I get it right.

Vinyl.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Guys again, I'm not doing this because I want to change/get better. I'm doing this because I'm no longer using TokyoGamer7 as an official nickname/username.

Gosh, what the hell. I know that I said I'm getting better in the past posts but getting better is not what I'm even aiming for.

It's like you're not reading the OP but the topic name instead. :/

Vinyl.
It's just the peculiar fact that you pretty much made declaration. Regardless of whether or not it's official/permanent, it's not a very good start with an announcement that you changed your name and are striving to start forum membership anew. You've changed your name, we can see that, but if you want to further institute your rebirth, we can see that in how you go about displaying such.

If you're really looking to "restart", I'm feeling Glyph's idea as one you should consider. What was you intent on implying with this? You're not TokyoGamer7 anymore? By name, no, but you're still the same person behind the keyboard by the end of the hour. I'm not going at your posts, the importance of those are negligible in this conversation. We comprehend where you're trying to send this, but you're going much deeper than need be. Just, mellow, and stop worrying so much about intangible opinions.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Or in Teran's case just make him want to **** you.
Yeah then it happens, I don't call back, and the affection turns to vitriol.

:3

I miss being a teenager.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
creating a sock account wouldn't be 100% perfect because i'm pretty sure mods can track ips and be able to tell who he was

not only that, but people often be easily identified, perhaps in the way they type, spell certain words or just the 'tone' of their posts in general. i'm sure people who know TG7 well would be able to spot him from a mile away

seems to me he's just changing the name for himself, not for anyone else. i didn't get the impression he was trying to start anew either, unless i'm interpreting wrong (probable). if people don't like this you may as well have a rage at squall/leon from ffviii :awesome:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

This doesn't have anything to do with what's being said here!
I did it because I DON'T LIKE HAVING TO GET RID OF SO MANY ACCOUNTS ON DIFFERENT WEBSITES BECAUSE I EITHER FORGOT MY PASSWORD OR THEY'RE TOO DAMN COMPLICATED.

screw playstion network for their crappy protection software.
GameInformer is jenga when trying to close one.
All others are a piece of T-shirt.

love you.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I love you too, regardless of whether or not that was audience oriented.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I love you too, regardless of whether or not that was audience oriented.
<3
Tokyogamer7 was a ****ty username, no offense intended. Vinyl is much more tolerable.
Non taken. I had to change because of that too.

As much as I liked that name in the past years, I wasn't so kiddy at that time and it felt a little embarrassing when people ask me what's my email.

Here a history of my usernames on youtube:

Mario555
Yoshi555
Naruto555
Narutofan555
Luigi555
Masterluigi34
Masterluigi35
Grandmasterluigi
Grandmasterkirby
TokyoGamer7

And now:
TheOfficialVinyl

My decisions were so bad, it's not even splet'll.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
As a responsible moderator, I am going to log off and pretend I'm away the whole day.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Roach, all of your swf usernames execpt the username you're using right now sucks imo.

And I named it theofficialvinyl because All others are taken or invalid. it sucks really. :/

D

Deleted member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

This doesn't have anything to do with what's being said here!
I did it because I DON'T LIKE HAVING TO GET RID OF SO MANY ACCOUNTS ON DIFFERENT WEBSITES BECAUSE I EITHER FORGOT MY PASSWORD OR THEY'RE TOO DAMN COMPLICATED.
1) caps lock never helps getting a point across
2) something like this is worth making a blog?
3) I had a number 3 here, lemme get back to you on that

S

smash brawl player 99021

Yeah guys, I'm trying to make a fresh start.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Once again: Congratulations.
:pinkiepie:

Top Bottom