• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A formula for avoiding Snake's Final Smash against a CPU or a clueless player

reetva

Smash Rookie
It's quite simple, but beware that most good players will catch you when you land. It can probably come in handy when you're up against (clueless) casual gamers or children, though.

Formula:
Step 1: Dash Away from Snake's aiming reticule
Step 2: When he's in the position for a good shot, jump backwards twice.
Step 3: Begin to land at the peak of your second jump.
Step 4: Repeat

So, there you have it, the ultimate way to kick your little brother/sister's butt. I am going to really stress the fact that this can be practically useless against smart/good players (unless you're feeling lucky, in which case go ahead).

PS: Feel free to suggest a better strategy. I just came up with this after 10 minutes of experimentation.

Kruton

Smash Ace
step 7: do the hokey pokey
step 8: spin all about

sorry, but I found this dumb.

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
step 9: find cardboard box
step 10: hide underneath it
step 11: approach enemy player (preferably from behind)
step12: jump out of box and strangle your opponent before he has time to get the Smash Ball

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
lol ya you could just air dodge i guess, or you could

Step 17: Unplug your opponents controller
Step 18: Beat them into a coma
Step 19: Proceed to win

Dinivan

Smash Rookie
Psycho had it - I'm pretty sure plugging your controller into the 2nd port gives you control over the reticule.

One_With_Sumthing

Smash Apprentice
Step 0
Start up your Wii, enter a game with someone/thing on earth, your opponent using snake. Have him start the final smash.
Step 1
After 3 frames, using super-advanced-secret-tech-that-I-will-not-discuss-here, hack onto the supercomputer located at the center of this dimension.
Step 2
After successfully hacking and hijacking the main system, search and locate the file of "planet earth. Coordinates [1457890213.234, -1234567834.234].
Step 3
Enter: "delete". You will no longer get hit by Snake's Final Smash, regardless of what player or CPU you may play.

Top Bottom