• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few ZSS matches

Love Falcon

Smash Rookie

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Excellent matches.

You succeed, I would love to see you vs other people. Excellent use of the paralyzer, spacing, edge game, and choice of music. Very balanced style that resembles my own, love it.

The graines were in full effect.

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
You charge the laser too much. I find the uncharged laser -even though you can't get a strong attack off with it- works a lot better. Other then that good stuff. Try chasing people off the edge with Up B and Down B. You would be surprised how much this mind games people into letting you Uair them.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
It seems your biggest problems is you’re lacking of experiences in smash and with your character,

You have a good base though but you need to advance your mind games a bit as almost all of your attack where fairly easily to predict.

In your match against Ike I notice you only grab once, why? Zamus has one of the best combo ability grabs in the game.

Use your tilts more they are fairly good especially your lower forward tilt and your down tilt.

Zamus forward smash is bad and even if you sweet spot it it’s not as good as the side B. The only time you should use it is if they are standing in little section between the two hit boxes of the side B, or if the side B has been so weakened from overuse that it becomes better.

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
also use Fsmash if some1 is standing behind u - cuz the whip hits behind and stuns a bit as well.

EDIT: I 4got to mention good matches, dont be as predictable or try not to. Also try pillaring once in a while with 2xDsmash to UpB or vice versa.

Love Falcon

Smash Rookie
It seems your biggest problems is you’re lacking of experiences in smash and with your character,

You have a good base though but you need to advance your mind games a bit as almost all of your attack where fairly easily to predict.

In your match against Ike I notice you only grab once, why? Zamus has one of the best combo ability grabs in the game.

Use your tilts more they are fairly good especially your lower forward tilt and your down tilt.

Zamus forward smash is bad and even if you sweet spot it it’s not as good as the side B. The only time you should use it is if they are standing in little section between the two hit boxes of the side B, or if the side B has been so weakened from overuse that it becomes better.
I appreciate your input, but please do not accuse me of lacking experience in Smash Brothers. I have played Smash since 64.

I do not grab as much as some people because I do not like how punishable the grab is. These matches are against my roommate, whom I have played many matches of Smash with over two years. He knows my play style fairly well by this point, so most mistakes that can be punished, will be.

These are not serious matches, so this is not exactly how I would play in a tournament setting. Thanks for the input.

Also, the Snake is really sexy. Snake's Up Tilt is like ZSS Up Tilt if it was a kill move. And he Dairs to be great. The Snake stomps are amazing.

Top Bottom