• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Few Small Aesthetic Suggestions.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
As a Luigi main, I want to give three suggestions for aesthetic changes:

1. Electric Forward Smash: A throwback to Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga's Thunder Hand. It would make sense on why it hurts so much to get hit by a poke.
  2. A new Side Taunt: I really dislike Luigi's side taunt because it absolutely doesn't make any sense. So here is an idea. Luigi tries to do Mario's new down taunt, but the fireball lands on his head. He than waves his Cap around to stop the fire. This is a throwback to Luigi's Mansion, where if you suck up one of the Bomb Ghosts, Luigi catches on fire and waves his hat around.
  3. Luigi uses his Vacuum while doing his Down-B. Mind you this doesn't change the move in the slightest, however I think it would be neat to add Luigi spinning with his vacuum than blowing a gust upwards.
What do you think?

Top Bottom