• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A few of Vids of my Ganon.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
very nice.
your WD and general tech still were sick. seeing you WD towards those ICs had a sort of panicky "o ****! here comes the boogy man!" feel to it, not sure how else to explain it.

was sorta surprised at how many Shffls you missed though. and there was at least one point at FD where i would have loved to see a ledge-hop WD.

anyways. your vids throw into sharp relief what my game is lacking. id love to see some more vids of you ganon, i think they could really help me.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
very nice.
your WD and general tech still were sick. seeing you WD towards those ICs had a sort of panicky "o ****! here comes the boogy man!" feel to it, not sure how else to explain it.

was sorta surprised at how many Shffls you missed though. and there was at least one point at FD where i would have loved to see a ledge-hop WD.

anyways. your vids throw into sharp relief what my game is lacking. id love to see some more vids of you ganon, i think they could really help me.
Thanks alot man. I was afraid of SDing on FD with the ledgehope WD.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I agree that the WL from the Edge is dangerous at times but there were also some spot I could see you either didn't pivot at the right time or you ended up doing later. I saw that you did do really well for the most part even Poke Floats. I think that you could benefit a lot from when you jump and decide to do nothing WL into a jab or grab. It looks like ou have a solid Ganon for the most part. I would however be a little more suicidal against the IC and Peach. Well not Peach so much but the IC's you had so many chances just to D+B in the air when they are alone. But good job.

I hope to see more vids and BTW who was that band?

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Xeno (Ice Climbers) vs. Jim (Ganondorf) - Rhapsody - Dawn of Victory
Xeno (Ice Climbers) vs. Jim (Ganondorf) - Sonata Arctica - Misplaced
Xeno (Peach) vs. Jim (Ganondorf) - Sonata Arctica - Blinded No More.

alphameric

Smash Ace
Not bad at all. I just find it weird to see someone wavedash so much. i usually dash and wd once I'm within range. That's just personal preference though :p

I'd like to see some more vids of you vs someone else though. Getting grabbed by IC's should be a free stock for that player tbh. Seeing you get grabbed and him doing nothing with it kinda tossed a wrench into the matchup quality.

Top Bottom