• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Falcon searching for answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebus244

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NOHANDLEB4RZ
So I've been having problems with this match-up. The ground game is not as big of an issue as the edge game, but still, any tips for the ground game are appreciated.

What kills me when I face a good Greninja is the edge game. I get stage spiked by his Bair... a lot. Teching it is difficult, though I'm getting better at it. Are there any tips you can give a Falcon for recovering?

TTYK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EJ_Locke
Wrong thread, I wouldn't ask opponents who haven't used Captain Falcon for advice, plus, we don't want to portray our weaknesses. Just sayin'.

Spirst

I advise trying not to recover at an angle directly below the ledge since that's what typically leads to the stage spiking. You can try baiting the Greninja into going offstage then going for the up B. The most important thing you can do is try and mix up your recovery. If you're constantly getting stage spiked, the issue is that you're not mixing up your recovery enough. At times, try saving your double jump. Other times, try recovering a little higher, and so forth.

This isn't the right place to make the post though. We have a Q&A thread right here where you can ask questions like this: http://smashboards.com/threads/tips...eninja-q-a-thread.368763/page-4#post-18343802

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom