• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Falco Combo Video - Cloud 9

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Hey guys, just wondering if you wouldn't mind checking out a Falco combo video I made. It's my first one and I think it came out pretty good.

Quality got kind of messed up transfering to youtube but hey, who doesn't have that problem right? lol

Anyways, Enjoy!

Here is link to Thread containing Video: A Falco Combo Video - Cloud 9

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Good stuff man. You have a very good solid falco. The only critisism I got is I seen the same combo A lot lol. dair, shine, jump, cancel, up air, up tilt, etc. And the last thing is the unnecesary shines that did nothing at all. Other than that great stuff man. By the way cloud I can pillar very well but i have problems with the double jump canceled shine on the ground. I press b y b but I think you have to have some slidding action going from the buttons I dont know. haha. The reason I asked this is because You do know how to do them consistently.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Good stuff man. You have a very good solid falco. The only critisism I got is I seen the same combo A lot lol. dair, shine, jump, cancel, up air, up tilt, etc. And the last thing is the unnecesary shines that did nothing at all. Other than that great stuff man. By the way cloud I can pillar very well but i have problems with the double jump canceled shine on the ground. I press b y b but I think you have to have some slidding action going from the buttons I dont know. haha. The reason I asked this is because You do know how to do them consistently.
Thanks, well, not all the missed shines for for no reason though, I use them as "Air breaks" sometimes, sometimes though, I just miss when I was expecting a different DI or so or they crouch canceled an attack and their character hitbox shifts and the shine does not hit them.

Well for double jump canceled shine, I use the main Joy stick - down B - Jump with Joy stick - Down B again. It's easier for me that way rather than hitting y and having to race my thumb back down for B again.

Thanks so far for the replies guys, I appreciate it.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Great combo vid, very nice. But try to play some better people, like if your gonna have a combo vid. Try to get it on some better people, it shows more of the skill you have and stuff.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Great combo vid, very nice. But try to play some better people, like if your gonna have a combo vid. Try to get it on some better people, it shows more of the skill you have and stuff.
I know what you mean ha, but this was just footage on some of my crew mates up here at college (none of the ones from back home in Southern MD). They're good players though, don't hold this video against them.

One thing I can say is I had just got the equipment recently, that and I don't come accross Azen, KM, Aho and others often enough to compile enough footage as it stands. (since I didn't have it at the time to begin with too :cry:)

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Good **** KC, you're amazing, we'll get more clips soon, for cloud 9 V.2, cant wait.
Definitely, but I'ma start bringing my equipment to tournaments now along with a TV so I can get more tournament footage of stuff happening, and also post some peoples matches at c3 up.

Top Bottom