• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A couple simple questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemuffins

Smash Rookie
Here's a couple hopefully simple questions which probably apply to any character, but I'm primarily using Bowser and I thought it'd be easier to explain my questions and get good answers here.

How do you angle Bowser's f-tilt? Is this just angling the joystick diagonally forward up or down? I don't seem to be having much success with this.

I'm not having much luck with jumping from an edge hang with a forward B, and actually making it to the ledge. Maybe the method I'm using to do this isn't correct, or I just need to practice it more. I'm pressing back on the joystick, to diagonal forward and up to jump forward, and finally forward b to claw. Either I don't make it on to the ledge, or my claw comes out real late.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

D

Deleted member

Don't use up to jump. Use the button (Y/X).
Tap down, then roll to forward with Y/X and B.

lovemuffins

Smash Rookie
Hmm, that's odd, I could've sword I tried pressing x/y after releasing the edge to jump, but it didn't do anything. I'll try again when I get home, thanks Dec.

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
If you still need help w/ these problems, I'm not sure about your tilt attacks but in order to get an attack from the edge to work just let go off the edge by doing what ever you do to do that then press the x or y to jump back up and almost instantly afterwards go into your attack. You cant attack late w/ bowser or it will cause u to not make it to the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom