• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A couple of questions

comboking

Smash Master
I am thinking of making a stage but i have a question i have checked tons of threads and most of them say or one of them at least said that he kills amazingly upwards with his?

Up+ smash
Up tilt
and bouncing them off the wall with his forward smash

it is going to be shaped like a box with the top cut off with two springs in side one on the right and one on the left and on the outer part it is going to have those things that fall

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
sounds great id love to see variations of it especialy just a box with top off...:)

Hostility

Smash Ace
I am thinking of making a stage but i have a question i have checked tons of threads and most of them say or one of them at least said that he kills amazingly upwards with his?

Up+ smash
Up tilt
and bouncing them off the wall with his forward smash

it is going to be shaped like a box with the top cut off with two springs in side one on the right and one on the left and on the outer part it is going to have those things that fall
Ike kills amazingly with basically all of his moves

comboking

Smash Master
good point only one month till brawl yah me and my friend are probally going to stay up all night and unlock every chacter

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
A box with the top cut off makes it almost impossible for ike to get a kill unless you perform a fake aethercide, but on your map, the springs would get in the way. All of ike's power moves(every move he has) either spikes, or sends the opponent outward, except eruption. If you take the springs away, then have Ike use aether he will either edgegrab the inner edge or land on the top most square. If he edgegrab's his opponent will land on the top block, and if he lands on the top block his opponent gets spiked to the outside of the box, but can still recover after the spike's lag wears off.

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
upsmash sends them up so he can kill on that stage just alot harder to. I doubt that wud be a stage favoring ike. Ike does better on smaller stages.

comboking

Smash Master
can someone ex plain what the aethercide. how about i make the ceiling go as low as it can go. put those slanted platforms at the top so he could not grab the ledge. Then

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
its not a spike at all it drags your oppenent down with u its not like ssb kirby.....nothing has been completly settled on aethercides but i dont think its worth it...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
its not a spike at all it drags your oppenent down with u its not like ssb kirby.....nothing has been completly settled on aethercides but i dont think its worth it...
but you can split the ledge between you and your opponent with it, and have you land while they continue their trip into the ring of fire. Look at the dojo, it shows that the hitbox's can be split, and its up to you to decide if an aethercide is worth it, but that was my main way of ****** people with kirby (ala swallowcide/kirbycide), depending on who dies first in an aethercide, it could be very worth it.

comboking

Smash Master
haha

Ike is like marth on drugs, rather than like roy as a lot of people say... He focuses on keeping you at the perfect distance, where his sword hits, but your punch can't... his down B is spammable because it's one of his only non-lag moves...

Got that right

Ike for god tier

Top Bottom