• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-A country needs your help-

-B-SanTa

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm Bellecher. Top 1 from Perú
You might remember me from Keitaro's video.

Straight to the point, Perú needs someone to record it's tournament sets and money matches (With casual Friendly sets). None of us has a way to record the replays we have and therefore our community is very unknown to the world (But good as far as the top players go).

Our community is dying because, aside from the Top 3 players who constantly place in money, there is not much motivation left for the mid players or new players. I want this channel to help motivate the scene and possibly save it from it's death.

So here I ask for help, I need someone to record the replays. I'll send that person the replays, the stage textures and music so that person can start recording. You will have all access to the Perú channel and the gmail account.
Any help would be very appreciated.

Top Bottom