• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A community guide video

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Heya

I was curious as to whether or not you guys want to work together on a Robin boards community video guide or something
Basically a Robin guide, but we all work together to phrase, edit, and present things properly in a video or so

I wanted to make a Robin guide myself, but all of you seem very smart and would probably enjoy helping me in making a video

Thoughts?

I personally wanted to release a few videos, one on an overview of Robin/Robin's move set, another on approaching/defending, and possibly more on other topics (technical play/outside of the game/preparing mentally)

I honestly would love to work with all of you, and learn from all of you in the meantime as well. Who knows? We may (and probably will) learn something new about Robin if we all work together on something

Top Bottom