• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A code for 2 players in Basic Brawl/ Team battle

D

Deleted member

Okay, so here it is: I have the code for 2 offline players to play in basic brawl or team battle. My first question is, how exactly does it work? I have it set in my codes folder, however, I cannot seem to figure out how to get the second player into either of the two modes.

My second question, or rather idea, is how to modify this code so that someone on your friendlist is able to join you in either basic brawl or team battle. I always knew about this code and I just want to try to see if anyone knows of an existing code like this, or if they have any idea of how to create a code like that. Here's the code for the 2 player (offline) doing basic brawl:

WITH ANYONE - Basic Brawl Multiplayer [Phantom Wings]
4A000000 90180B44
38000000 00FF1000
10000000 0000000C

And as I said before, I cannot get this to work for myself, and I also would like to know if there is a similar code like this that lets people on your friendlist play basic brawl/team battle with you. That would be a fun feature.

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
You need them to hit start on their controller to join. Also, you cannot have the Free for All and Team Battle codes on at the same time.

Top Bottom