• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A case against 10:00 am tournaments

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
also please don't say 1pm, then change to 10am, then day of switch back to 1pm because of doubles being pushed to the second day, then go ahead and play at 10am anyway. it really ****s everyone up.

The D

Banned via Warnings
yeah **** waking up that early

i'd rather play at night and not have a stream than have some ****ty performance streamed at 10 in the morning

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
One thing that almost really ****ed me over was that I was told that doubles top 3 teams would start at 10 am and then singles top 8. I arrived 15 minutes after 10 am only to find out I was almost DQ'd because they changed the schedule that day with no warning.

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
Nintendude was trying to DQ you and I said, well the only people left that would need to play are boom vs 8th seed so call their matches now too. If you are going to DQ fireblaster then you'll also have to DQ boom.
Seriously the other parts of the top 8 bracket could have been played like wtf

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I communicated the fact that doubles was to finish entirely within the 3pm "wave D" time so that it wouldn't have to be done on Sunday, because none of the staff involved wanted it to get pushed to Sunday.

Top Bottom