• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A camping guy named Weltor

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
Yeah, you got me to waste my time with you.

Basically, this guy was a male Wii-Fit Trainer who camped at the ledge spamming his neutral and side b at me all day long. As soon as I sat back and started to spam perfect shield, he ran up to me to grab me, and his wonky hitboxes just caught me off guard.

I assume he also left because he realized I was such a fa-got for falling for his crap.

Are there any other Wii-Fit Trainers that spam this **** on the ledge? And how the hell do I even deal with them?

Egghead

Smash Apprentice
Against Wii fit, all projectiles are reactable, do not jump in front of him/her because you will get hit by sun salutation. So the range that you will want to stay at is either far away, because Wii fit trainer's projectiles are slow enough to react to and sheild, or close up, because Wii fit's hitboxes are terrible. For ledge things, stay a bit away from ledge and if they regrab, punish it. Also, try to put a hitbox out if they ledge drop side b. Do not try to stand in a corner and outcamp Wii fit trainer, if you do not approach them(without the lead) you will undoubtedly lose. And also one thing about using the term "******" that is a homophobic slur and do not use that.

You also can't complain if you try to camp the camper especially if they have the lead.

One more thing, if that was for glory, you can just sd and quit the match, there's no point in staying, the only thing you have to lose is your for glory winrate which couldn't matter less.

Last edited:
Top Bottom