• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A bug that aspiring D3 mains may have to be aware of... (0:55)

Tazaraki

Smash Rookie

The bug begins at 0:55. It doesn't seem to break the game, but it does hinder D3 by permanently taking away one of his options (or at least until he dies, I haven't been able to test that). d:

Let me know if anyone here can recreate it. What this looks like is that if you kick a gordo into D3's hand right as he's trying to spawn a new one it just latches onto him permanently and takes up the "one gordo allowed at a time" spot that he normally doesn't have to worry about.

Which is hilarious.

EDIT:

Did some mild digging around and found that it's actually not that rare; can someone point me to a thread with a theory behind why it happens?

Last edited:

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
This has happened to me once in over 100 hours. I'm sure it's an easy fix for the next patch.

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
I had this happen to me. I think it was against shiek's needles. The strange thing is, after moving around for a second, it popped off again.

WakerofWinds

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sydrael
3DS FC
4699-5989-8229
Something similar happened to me when I was playing against a friend's Kirby. He was holding his B (standard) and the Gordo froze in mid-air. It stayed there for the rest of the match.

Top Bottom