• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Blog? You tell me!

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Link to original post: [drupal=563]A Blog? You tell me![/drupal]

Yo! That name's YoshiUnity. An average joe smasher. Well that's enough of that.

Here's what I'm planning on doing with my blogs. For the most part, I'll be posting subjects that's been on my mind for a while.

So boring right? Well,how about I let you pick a topic you want me to discuss sometimes? That's right! You can choose something for me to discuss with everyone throughout future blogs. You'll recieve credit! (So if the idea sucks, it's your butt on fire! NOT MINE!)

I don't care what the topic is. As long as it doesn't break any blog Smashnews... rules... Yeah. If the questions are a little too personal, PM me(no discrimination from me OR YOU) or keep it to yourselves.

And PLEASE! No flaming, annoying, and no acting like a loud mouth moron/ know-it-all. There will be discussion on Super smash bros., but still respect everyone's opinion.(Unless they decided to behave like they don't have any sense.)

Okay, that's enough. Now let's get some topics in!
====

A little more on me. I'm not extremely active on this site. Mostly because I met a lot of stubborn know-it-all jerks. You can mostly catch me on weekends.

I have a good amount friends on here though. Played against some of them. I'm a little bit above average in Brawl. I'm and indeed a Yoshi Main. I also use Lucario, Kirby and some others.

I don't really attempt strict advanced techniques. I also don't give a crap about the Tier List. All that stuff makes the game seem more like a task or a chore to me.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
..........!

Are you not one of the Yoshi conspirators in the Hit and Give game? You can write a blog about that...

I have nothing against Yoshi (I exclusively use him in Mario-only universe games...like Mario Kart!), although an explanation is needed. I know what went on, although several others do not.

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
..........!

Are you not one of the Yoshi conspirators in the Hit and Give game? You can write a blog about that...

I have nothing against Yoshi (I exclusively use him in Mario-only universe games...like Mario Kart!), although an explanation is needed. I know what went on, although several others do not.
Yeah, long time no see dude! :) Man that gane was fun. Good times... good times.

I know that you had nothing against Yoshi, honestly I don't care if people do. It's when they don't don't listen to a Yoshi main on how Yoshi does function that really annoys me. But nowadays, I just just look away at that as well.

Ok make a blog about that this weekend. Don't know if it'll be hit, but Ok. I'll give you credit for it as well. I'll also make another blog about another topic too.

quella

Smash Rookie
A blog (a contraction of the term "Web log") is a Web site, usually maintained by an individual , with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

Keyword Research Georgia Health Insurance

Top Bottom