• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A battle for the Ages. Machine(ROB) vs Beast(DK)

i1337

Smash Ace
the bolded parts here should explain it

NO kidding He can't grab DK with ground pound since it out ranges all his moves exept forward B. SA punch, up b....not to mention cargo throw off stage up b kills all his picmen so he can't recover. Combo's scary but seriously I laugh.
i posted their names as the one, ultimodragon, is the one who wrote the dk guide thats stickied on ur guys forum lol. i figured that means u would have heard of him

no one barely commented on what i said really except that dk can deal with projectile spam, but he really cant that much lol. atleast, i havnt been proved otherwise
Play an amazing Dk and you'll see what I mean and don't let me get a hold of your top or it's over.
haha wtf are you guys talking about?
everyone can fast fall, everyone can airdodge
and R.O.B.'s up smash will kill DK at lower percentages than usual when undiminished, i've died from it at approx 100-110 with DI
and you can only beat ROB in the air if you start your attack before his, his aerial hitboxes are as long if not longer than DK's

DK is an awesome character and all, but if anyone read these posts you'd think DK had no weaknesses
the only weakness DK has besides being able to be infinited is his recovery which still isn't that bad. If DK wasn't able to be infinted he would take G&W's place on the tier list
Play an amazing Dk and you'll see what I mean and don't let me get a hold of your top or it's over.
you just said that...
Lol.

10lols
I know I just like being repetitive to get the idea clear to that guy who's talking about R.O.B. beating DK in the air. Silly silly, and if you get hit by upsmash and die under 100 it's obvious your not using DI correctly.

ook

Smash Lord
Play an amazing dk and youll see what i mean and dont let me get a hold of your top or its over.
Play an amazing dk and youll see what i mean and dont let me get a hold of your top or its over.

new dk meme ftw

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
^Amazing!

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Oh snap is Sudai!

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
I'm in for that. What will we call his punch?

EDIT: Didn't Optimus end up getting Funky Kongs flying surfboard later on too. The similarities never end!

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
more like the black Dk should be optimus primal. i do love martin luther kong jr. but optimus primal makes more sense lol.

Top Bottom