• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

...._|¯|O *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I hate it when people post Brawl character suggestions like Oprah or the Power Rangers thinking there funny shit.
The thread should just die out but yet people continue to post in them saying stuff like:
"LOL locked" or "Where are teh Modz"
Then the thread turns into a 40+ post thread and the mods are forced to close it when it can simply die out.
It just really bothers me when they post suggestions that aren't funny but they think it is.

(; - .-)=3 *whew*

I feel better now.

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice
Glad you feel better, because in a rant about spam, you have just created the very thing you so despise.

Congratulations!

...and Jesse Jackson for Brawl.

Master.Lord.Marth.

Smash Journeyman
I cant possibly see why you made this topic. You cant be stupid enough not to foresee the response you were gonna get. Unless...this is the point you are trying to make. People just cant help but to reply to stupid topics.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I cant possibly see why you made this topic. You cant be stupid enough not to foresee the response you were gonna get. Unless...this is the point you are trying to make. People just cant help but to reply to stupid topics.
Thank you for pointing that out before i got the chance to.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
I wanted this thread to slowly out and yet, certain people are so ignorant that they CONTINUE TO POST in worthless threads ( ; -_-)
I expect this post to be the last
So thanks, hope you enjoyed this thread! =]

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice
To thoroughly mutilate this mortally wounded horse:

Janitor: Aren't you the one who made the topic about Metapod being in Brawl? Did you, in fact, think you were "funny $h17" when you produced that logically infallible and artfully discursive thread of esoteric intellectual prowess?

And do you realize the painful irony of your screen name?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Excuse me sir but, I happen to support Metapod a 100%. Technically, he is a Nintendo character as well as a video game character unlike most suggestions such as Oprah or Billy Cosby. I made the thread to find support. I never intended to be funny shit.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
What? Metapod ISN'T EVEN FEASIBLE!! ALL IT DOES IS HARDEN!!! IT WOULDN'T HAVE A WALK ANIMATION OR ANYTHING!!! WTF!!! I WOULDN'T EVEN WANT METAPOD TO COME OUT OF A POKÉBALL!!!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Excuse me sir but, I happen to support Metapod a 100%. Technically, he is a Nintendo character as well as a video game character unlike most suggestions such as Oprah or Billy Cosby. I made the thread to find support. I never intended to be funny shit.
If you're joking, you fail, if you're serious, you fail.

this topic had a nice run but I'm hitting it before it goes too far, like I can see it starting to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom