• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

999% glitch!

xFumbles

Smash Apprentice
I was playing on FoD. Falcon vs Lucas...Lucas grabs me while we're on the right side of the right platform and there is an instant grab release (as if it got interrupted) and suddenly I'm 999%. How even. I tried to record it and it said the match was on 75m (which must be what FoD is placed over) so I deleted it not thinking :facepalm: I'm trying to 1. figure out why it instant released and 2. recreate the glitch. Even if I had the video, idk how to upload it :3

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
FoD is over Mario Bros. though.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Lucas is too good

Where you using wi-fi version?

Because if you played it on the normal version the replay probably desynchs. (assuming that you deleted the 75m replay and not the Mario bros. one)

xFumbles

Smash Apprentice
naw, its the hacked one. yeah, i saw 75m and thought it was a default recordings, just like how when you buy a copy of brawl there is default pictures already loaded. i just cant duplicate it. ive played the cpu again like 20 times and tried it 1p vs 2p. i even tried doing it during the stage transformations on pokemon stadium because that interrupts your grab too. its not like the video would have helped me to understand how it happened anyways :D

LydianAlchemist

Smash Apprentice
This happened to me on dreamland, also against Lucas.

I was Ness with 3 level 9 Lucas on a team vs me.

I was on the left side of the stage and I looked away from my percentage for a second and suddenly it was at 999% A grab/release was involved in my experience too.

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
I am so happy to main Lucas right now.

But seriously this needs to be addressed.
EDIT: Didn't notice the date. This is a 2.6b thing I guess. Sorry for bumping. :facepalm:

Top Bottom