• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

. .

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I believe it is inevitable (sp?) that we will see FE9/FE10 characters. Whether or not we lose marth is up to the makers. I would be money that Roy will be gone, however.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
The castle really looks nothing like Daein Keep to be honest. Also, the emblems on the flags don't match. It resembles a black dragon, which was the last boss of FE1 and FE3, the games Marth started. So I would say that Marth deffinatly returns.

Ike also has high priority, but I don't think it's wise to introduce a new character via a stage. Yoshi also got a stage, but he hasn't appeared yet, same goes to Marth I guess. Marth is also very populair and a retro character so I doubt he'll leave anytime soon.

The 2 characters on the picture are Sothe (also from FE9) and Micaiah. FE10 takes place 3 years later after FE9, so it makes sence Sothe is older. But, Micaiah is the Lord of the two characters, but only for the first part in the game... Ike also returns as a Lord, and he's a rather new character which got very populair in a rather short time in both Japan and in the West, so I'm pretty sure we'll see him in Brawl to.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yeah Gamefaqs.com... >_> Since when is Gamefaqs.com Nintendo? Since when is Gamefaqs.com Sakurai? Untill you get official information you don't know for sure.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
The castle is from FE1/3 Marth's game NOT FE9/10.

Marth will NOT leave, he's Mr. Fire Emblem.

You haven't kept up to date on info on the game have you? Every single playable character has been revealed thus far. The main characters are Micaiah and Ike. Sothe is NOT a lord.

You really haven't kept up to date have you?

Top Bottom