• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

----------

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Thanks. ^_^

I'm planning on getting some more material up this weekend, so I can have brand-new stuff for you guys to tear apart. All this criticism really helps and it's quite constructive. Thanks again, guys. ^_^

D

Deleted member

That Pikachu was a beast. I dont have too much pika experience, but i guess u could egg roll out of a thunder combo (just a theory). Against samus, it looked like u missed a few powershields. Also, when fighting the Samus, it looked like u ran in a bit much and got hit by CCed Dsmashes and CCed dtilts. You can shield grab them or Shffl a nair which works sometimes. Also, for the ness, i loved your jabs to interupt him and stop him from DJCing.I am gonna implement more jabs into my game. I actually just posted here so i could bump this, not really to give advice. So ummm.... bump perhaps? :yoshi: everyone deserves to see this.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Thanks. ^_^ If I don't get new footage of myself at VLS, I'm going to cry. :_:

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Because Yoshi is the original pkmn and Pika needs to be put in his place sometimes.

And because Yoshi v. Pikachu is the original battle of gimp tactics v. gimp tactics.

Also because Pikachu players are generally awesome people and fun to play (N64, PikaPika!, Ron, etc.). Most of them, anyway.

Top Bottom