• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

805 Alive Results Thread

KrustyKurt

Smash Cadet
Amazing tournament. Total turn out of over 100 people for the first tournament of this scale in our region.

The challonge bracket can be found at
www.challonge.com/805singles
www.challonge.com/805doubles

Singles Results:
1.Westballz (246$)
2.Fiction (120$)
3.Hugs (40$)
4. Lovage
5. Cool Kid
5. KBJ
7.Mike Haze
7.Squid
9.Dante Fox
9.Joe Joe
9. Luigio
9. Zeo
13.L Legend
13. Sacasumoto
13.TipZ
13.Wieners
17.Abbudun
17.Craiger
17.Eloy
17.Fallen Nova
17.JC
17.Lobster King
17.Matticus
17.Sokka

Doubles Results

1. Mike Haze + Westballz (100$)
2. Hugs + KBJ (50$)
3. Embrace the 12 + TipZ (20$)
4.Zeo + Matticus
5. Lloyf + Craiger
5. Skeeter + Lovage
7. Quasar + Master Beef
7. Sokka + Hulka
9. Curt + Dante Fox
9. Fishio + Rosy
9. Krusty Kurt + Goldio
9.Zeno + Snorlax
13.Eloy + JusPooBear
13.Shaq Fu + Abbuduh
13. The D + Ichie
13. Van Ripper + Pogo
17. Dr Cannon + Wonton
17. Shinigamo + Staffo (entered after bracket was made, does not appear on challonge bracket.)

Twinkles

Smash Lord
Hi losers, this is Zeo. Shoutouts to:

-Noah (Bedrock): My driving partner. Your commentary sucks. Stop choking like I did 6 months ago and you'll make it out of pools.

-Matticus: Most broken teammate ever lol. Amazing falco saves and great support plays from you, I almost never felt pressured while playing. You choked a little in our last teams set, but that's ok just means there's a lot of potential for us when we don't choke =) Def. wanna team again in the future when I can.

-embracethe12: sorry for ****ing up your warmups lol, i just wanted to play all seriouslies lol

-shoutouts to 805 homies: franknstein, hulka, stoozy, and if i forgot anyone, just holla at me lol

-shoutouts to my pool: FREE. ricky, you've definitely gotten better, but i'd still say you making it out of pools was incredibly fraudulent lol. keep working though, i am liking the improvement

-shoutouts to TipZ: Get FUKT. TOLD you I'd win in TOURNAMENT. <3

-shoutouts to Westballz: 1st and 3rd match were pretty fun, 2nd match not as much. I will learn to DI/play better against you next time. Very good **** in winning the tournament though mah dude.

-shoutouts to Coolkid: Why did I have to play you the moment I get knocked into losers. And why were you put into Lovage's pool, IDK cuz you're way more deserving of 1st seed than I am lmao. Always mad fun playing you, talking to you, trashing anime w/ you

-shoutouts to other homies: Squid, you're Falco's gay. You are a good human being though, except in game. Matt Ravioli, thanks for coming so I could hang with you homie. Mike Haze, you are pretty legit in every aspect, both in-game and out. Wieners, your Marth is the 2nd jankiest Marth I've ever seen (1st is mine), and it's gorgeous. Fiction, u r GODLIKE. Saca, you stink. Joe Joe, you def. coulda played better in pools and I am incredibly glad our spacie dittos were never recorded, because no one in the god damn universe would want to see those. Oscar, you're Oscar.

-Marc and Riverside dude: Get yo money taken. Marc, your other chars will get better naturally after you level up. Fastest way to do that is to stick to one char. and focus super hard and making them better. This doesn't mean just playing them more, it means thinking about the game more from your main's perspective and learning as much stuff with them as you possibly can. Don't get 11-stocked by my Fox again, ya dig lol.

-Kurt/Doug/Noah/anyone else who made this possible: This tournament was AWESOME. Ran a little slow, but still much better than the old SSS's, so very damn good for your first tournament of this size. Keep hosting, and people'll keep coming. 805 definitely stepped up their scene a LOT REAL QUICK.

-Crimson Blur: BUSTER BLADER (where were you dude ;-; )

Last edited:

Hulka

Smash Cadet
Shout-outs to:

Kurt and Doug, great gob guys. One of the best tournaments I've been to, no doubt!

Tuxedo Mask for that super close money match we had.

Sokka for the awesome doubles run we had, my favorite person to team with as of now

Skeeter for giving me a ride, thanks man haha

All of 805, the UCLA people (Zeo), and everyone else for showing up. The turnout could not have been better, and I can't wait until the next 805 Alive!

Top Bottom