• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

60 Screen shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Those pictures are from the Dojo.

But thanks for making a Smash account just so you can post old information thinking you'll get your 15 seconds of fame and not ever think you were wasting everyone's time.

Zage

Smash Journeyman
Those pictures are from the Dojo.

But thanks for making a Smash account just so you can post old information thinking you'll get your 15 seconds of fame and not ever think you were wasting everyone's time.
You are a massive ****, and I don't like you.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
LOL no

I just don't have the patience for people making accounts just so they can post some BREAKING NEWS and claim that they're first to it.

If I wanted that, I would just watch CNN

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
He's not claiming that he's the first to do it. He actually said that he wasn't sure if it had been done or not. There's no need to be so unwelcoming.

umegames

Smash Cadet
He's not claiming that he's the first to do it. He actually said that he wasn't sure if it had been done or not. There's no need to be so unwelcoming.

Right, just chill out, and if you still feel that way towards him do you really need to say all that? I don't think you would like that very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom