• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/23/07 GR Tourney, Celebration Cinema

Rak

Smash Cadet
1 Bigy $150
2 Kail $100
3 Boyr $50
4 Randy
5 Nbox
5 Nick
7 Rak
7 Toadster5
9 Justin
9 Kura
9 Jiff
9 Eric
13 Jaden
13 Alli
13 Link
13 Docablo
17 Phil
17 Patrick
17 Josh A.
17 Mudd
17 Hitm
17 Mandi
17 Courtney
Full Bracket

Videos to come. Thanks all for coming!

Kail

Smash Lord
Eh, there was much to the brackets. It went something like this. All of us round one, either a little one, or a bye. Round two was the same except Boyr (lost) played Rat (won) and Bigy (won) played Andrew (lost). Then third round was Bigy (w) and Randy (l), then Kail (w) and Rat (l). Then Bigy and I were the end of the winners, I lost. Randy took out Andrew, Rat lost to Boyr. Randy then lost to Boyr. In the loser finals I took out Boyr, and then took on Bigy and lost. Atleast I was the closets match, and he wasn't comfortable playing C. Fal against me.

When are the Videos gonna be up?

Rak

Smash Cadet
I emailed the tech guy who has the tape with instructions on editing them. He should get the vids back to me within the next day or two. If not, I'll go over to his house and do it myself.

Bracket is up for now though.

Top Bottom