• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

56K's DDD =] rate, help, advice etc

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
When you had 2 stock, were you feeling a bit confident that you were going to win? Gotta be careful with that mindset, never give up until it's over.

I'd suggest you watch your aerials carefully, you did a lot of them that left you ripe for punishing.

As for general stuff, Silvr predicted you a lot. I'd suggest throwing your timings off just by a little bit, like waiting a split second before doing something if you think he might try to dodge it. My favorite is dash attacking when I catch someone in a spotdodge. You shouldn't use up all your jumps then try to recover, leaves you really predictable. And with jumping mindgames, you generally don't want to attack on your first or last jump all the time. Definitely don't attack on your last jump too often, it leaves you really open.

I guess another thing would be not doing slow attacks when he's right next to you, if you want him to go away, use a Dtilt.

Dang, if only I were as good as I sound right now, lol. Anyway, good luck with your next matches.

DreadedKid

Smash Rookie
id say be careful with the shield grabs, your shield was getting dangerously small at times, and those phatasms the falco was throwing all over the place should have been punished much more severely

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
After you took the first stock and a half or so you stopped playing and just tried to shield grab for the rest of the match.

Stay active and continue to mindgame at all times.

ruiisu

Smash Rookie

Taking out his first stock and part of his second you were a total beast... man what happened?

You had a mini meltdown and it seemed like you werent thinking things through... No worries though you play very well! Definitely take in to account the above advice and try to remain more composed and calm next time around. I know I am definitely going to use this vid and post as a way to improve as well. :)

napZzz

Smash Hero
your DDD was pretty good, but I only got to play it in teams before.

MORE BAIR

Top Bottom