• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5 additional character slots found from datamining patch v1.0.6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I still think they're people that were decided before Smash Ballot was announced. I'd argue they're most likely veterans and will probably be revealed with by August or during the August Direct. Stupidly high chance that Wolf is one of them and I'm still holding out that Ice Climbers are the other given they've had extra time to figure out their kinks.
I actually have a feeling that Smash NX aka Smash 6 will be Ultra Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS and that we'll see Ice Climber and Chorus Men there.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
INB4 Super Duper Smash Bros for Nintendo NX :estatic:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ice Climbers are pretty much done though. The only thing that's stopping them from being released is the 3DS version. Should Sakurai be able to solve that problem, they would get released right away.
Well if he was still trying to solve that problem the whole time would make sense

But it depends though.

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
That's probably just a Placeholder. I have two theories:
1. Lucas, Roy, Ryu, Ballot 1, Ballot 2
2. Lucas, Roy, Wolf? , Ryu , Ballot character
I have the feeling that Wolf will be a DLC character because of Star Fox U and it seems to be quite likely after Lucas' reveal.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
That's probably just a Placeholder. I have two theories:
1. Lucas, Roy, Ryu, Ballot 1, Ballot 2
2. Lucas, Roy, Wolf? , Ryu , Ballot character
I have the feeling that Wolf will be a DLC character because of Star Fox U and it seems to be quite likely after Lucas' reveal.
Number 2 easily

Not just because of star fox U because or E3 and lucas release date because history repeats himself.

Theres was practically a riot when mewtwo failed to get in brawl, sakurai knows we want wolf back and he does not want another riot on his hands.

And wolf is the most wanted character now that the 2 previous ones got in now.

(Who knows maybe sakurai will show a newcomer thats not ryu at E3 but really ryu will be shown if he truely was a 2nd capcom characters)

(Ps sakurai did say 1 or 2 capcom characters.)

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Again, the ballot characters most likely have no effect on those 5 placeholder spots. The ballot doesn't even end until October so those spots, in all likelihood belong to predetermined DLC characters. One is confirmed to be Lucas, another 2 are most likely Roy and Ryu, and the last 2 are probably to Wolf and another character were not too sure about.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Again, the ballot characters most likely have no effect on those 5 placeholder spots. The ballot doesn't even end until October so those spots, in all likelihood belong to predetermined DLC characters. One is confirmed to be Lucas, another 2 are most likely Roy and Ryu, and the last 2 are probably to Wolf and another character were not too sure about.
for veteran wise for that 5th

1 sakurai finally figure out a way for the hardware probelm thing for the ice climbers

2 snake would be the only veteran left thats possible of surviving. ( for those :pichumelee::younglinkmelee: lovers don't even think about hating me toon link is a cage from young link getting in, and pichu i just can't see it.)

As for newcomers

Theres only 1 newcomer i can think of that could be non-ballot dlc character that gets in before the results, and thats inkling.

I have never seen so much promtion for 1 game and its not even out yet.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I would really have that last slot belong to Solid Snake really. He's really the best logical choice to have for the last spot. Much better than that "Inkling" thing people always talk about.

UncleVenom04

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post
I WANT SORA SO BADLY AND YES I KNOW THAT THE RIKU LEAK WAS FAKE BUT I WANT SORA SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom