• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

44 Characters confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
this video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t33TqWGVU3E

shows 44 characters at :12 sec. i didn't see geno, roy, pichu, young link, falco, or dr mario. but i saw star wolf, krystal, bowser jr, lucario, mewtwo, marth, ness and wind winker link. this is a official video. not fan made.

All clones from melee are gone but
ike and marth
lucas and ness
mario and luigi
bowser and bowser jr
star fox and star wolf

i didn't see zero suit samus at all or is that the blue thing next to samus?

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
It's not an official video. The roster is only a mock up--It even uses 2D art for some of the characters.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm fairly sure that's fake. If not, it's absolutely insane, and I don't mean that in the good way.

brawl1994

Smash Journeyman
its fake! this is very old and has been brought up many many times just to be proven fake, AGAIN!

brawl.admin

Smash Rookie
Yeah they put a BIG QUESTION MARK on the roster list, meaning they are just GUESSING as to what the characters are. Its not the official list, and we won't see the official list until 5 days is up.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
this video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t33TqWGVU3E

shows 44 characters at :12 sec. i didn't see geno, roy, pichu, young link, falco, or dr mario. but i saw star wolf, krystal, bowser jr, lucario, mewtwo, marth, ness and wind winker link. this is a official video. not fan made.

ike and marth
lucas and ness
mario and luigi
bowser and bowser jr
star fox and star wolf

Hey smarta$$, you blind or what, DO you or DO YOU not see that biga$$ question mark?!!

jeez, i hate when idiots like you post things like this, I know you saw that question mark, but no you thought ''I will post it anyways they are stupid people incapable of using their eyes to see that huge question mark, they will never know, bwahahahaha!!''

Rakath

Smash Ace
You're throwing around the word clone... disturbs me Polostick. *FORCE CHOKE!*

Since even if this was real, WHICH ITS NOT, you have no proof any of those listed ARE clones. And I know I have proof that a few of them AREN'T.

Zevox

Smash Lord
ike and marth
lucas and ness
mario and luigi
bowser and bowser jr
star fox and star wolf

Okay, I'm going presume others have pointed out how incredibly obvious it should be that the roster in that video is not real, and focus instead on this aspect of your ignorance:

Ike and Marth are not even close to clones. Look in the Ike subforum - they have compilations of his moves learned from E for All - and learn just how different they are. He has a grand total of 2 standard moves that are somewhat similar to Marth, and one special move that is the same (Counter, a generic special any sword-wielder could have). He has more similarities to Link than to Marth.

There is no reason whatsoever that Bowser and Bowser Jr or Fox and Wolf would be clones. Bowser Jr is much smaller than his father, is not known to breath fire, and is known to use things like the paintbrush from Mario Sunshine or airships from Galaxy to aid him in battle - anyone with an average imagination could create a moveset for him that isn't even close to Bowser's. Fox and Wolf barely even look alike, and with all the different options for space-age technology out there the idea that they'd be clones is ridiculous. (And this is coming from someone who hates Wolf and mildly dislike Bowser Jr, mind you.)

And assuming Luigi and Ness would be clones is equally foolish. Luigi was partially decloned going into Melee, and will almost surely be completely decloned in Brawl given the intense negative reaction fans had to them in Melee. Ness is an even worse assumption, since his moves came from another character in his game, so it would be ridiculously easy to give him new ones that reflect the powers he actually had, thereby differentiating him from Lucas completely.

And you won't see a spot for Zero Suit Samus, since shes a transformation of Samus using her final smash. Sakurai told us when she was revealed that she wasn't "a pure character addition," just a transformation, so this really shouldn't be news.

Zevox

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
its false, bowser jr and ashley have been de confirmed. (ashley in background of wario ware, bowser joiner AT in new japan demo video)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
its false, bowser jr and ashley have been de confirmed. (ashley in background of wario ware, bowser joiner AT in new japan demo video)
Bowser Jr. was not deconfirmed, unfortunately. That probably wasn't Bowser Jr.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
This is totally fake. Ashley was deconfirmed... I think Claus and Mewtwo were too, with the revealing of Ness and Lucario, but we'll have to see.

Kronzo

Smash Apprentice
Fake crap. i've seen that pic of Ganondorf thrown around all the time.

Top Prospect

Smash Apprentice
Based in Chicago; straight outta the Twinkie Barge
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I am keeping this so that I can savor it every time I see it again!! Tikaro, I don't know you, you don't know me, but PLEEEEEASE show me how to do that!!! I didn't care about the pics in the posts until I saw that!! Well done, EPIC!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom