• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4 missiles in ~5 seconds

Hagar1

Smash Rookie
Now I don't know if this is in the original Brawl or not, but on the Battlefield stage, you can short hop --> tracker missile and Samus will somehow be on top of the platform, whereas just a normal short hop won't even get her atop the platform. You could then fall through or off the stage, another tracker or fast missile, then short hop again on the opposite platform and shoot a tracker missile. This way you can get about 4 missiles off in 5 seconds. Obviously, it only works on stages with platforms. I've only really tested it on battlefield.

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
It's called platform cancelled missiles and is already well known. In PM we can do it on more stages, as we can land on platforms we don't reach, as you mentioned, for some reason.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
He's not a jerk.

It's really not hard if you practice it enough.

Litt

Samus
How are you not?
I guess its because no one was there to hold my hand, and when I did ask for help, no one was that helpful, especially that samus violence on the melee board when I got started.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Man, the Samus boards must have gotten bad since I stopped posting there. They were always really supportive and eager to improve the playerbase back in like, '06-'08.

I should never have picked up Barwl.

Litt

Samus
I mean most of the big names are off it now... Hugs rarely goes on... Dj nintendo never does... Plup maybe once or twice a year... Knut rarely ever... Darrell... not for years.... Pi used to go on a lot, but then he stopped all the sudden... so I try to keep it going in melee since none of the better samus players go on... Pretty much only good ones that go on are YCZ6 and occasionally violence, and violence was just a **** to me in the beginning.

GeZ

Smash Lord
Emulating what you came to expect actually makes perfect sense. If I had had a ****ty experience I probably would be less patient with players. Though the P:M boards are overall pretty civil.

Litt

Samus
...some missle discussion ya got here o3o
Ummm KForce1Luca... who the hell are you? Only good samus in LI is knut, and I know that for a fact... you certainly aren't him, so why are you talking ****?

B.W.

Smash Champion
lol who's talking ****?

He's talking about how you guys aren't talking about missiles. You know. The thing the topic is about?

Litt

Samus
Hes talking ****.... hes mocking the topic and the discussion we had... where basically we told him its been known for a while, its nothing new, if you want a list of all the stages and how to spam on each, id be happy to make one for you, but its really self evident if you just read the melee boards of how to platform missile spam and the mechanics behind it.

Top Bottom