• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4-13-08 Memphis Tennessee Tourney, Good Games!

Starstorm

Smash Rookie
This is Ares, the Lucas player that was at the tournament today.

wanted to tell EVERYONE that was there good games!

Spaceballs, Vexen, Ino, T-man, Ryu, Ken, and all the people i didnt get a chance to play, thanks for showing up and great games everyone.

Im sure Industry will post the tourney results later.

Inocram

Smash Cadet
On behalf of everyone that I came with, we had a ton of fun. Definately gg's.

Expect us at every tourney available in the area =D

I hate olimar.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Good **** dudes. Definitely looking forward to the next ones.

I'd give shout outs, but I'm too lazy right now. Nice meeting some new faces and hope to see you all there in the future.

industry

Smash Cadet
RECAP-
Overall Day
We started off a little hazy with the venue but ultimately it all worked out for the best and I thank you all for the patience and support. I think that it shows how serious the tri-state players (TN,ARK,MS) really want this to happen. I also am very apreciative of your great sportsmanship with reguards to us getting things together throughtout our day.We got the pots up smmothly and fairly distrbuted. I hoper everyone played as many casuals as they could stand. We got the proper bracket system and things went fairly smooth after that. I would like to personally thank our venue coordinators(InfiniteWisdom(Team Fraccion) and FlyMike) for stepping up and helping us out with the setting up the lounge. I also would like to thank my homie (Rukus) for bringing in the right bracket system. We also wana thank Papa Johns for the tasty pizza's cause that always helps.

PROPS
Mad props goes out to the hottest and freshest scene in the south (Super Battle Network) we look forward to communicating and building this thing to no limit.

WELCOME TO THE SCENE
We currently have 2 TN-Teams well now we get to work with 2 more teams in future events so every one welcome to the community

"Organization XIII"- Roxas, Marluxia, Vexen, Demyx, Xaldin
Thanks for introducing Guitar Hero- we need to get together so that we work on the details of this in future events.

"Runaway 7"- Fizz, Zero
Good games guys and anything we can do to help support you will be SBN's pleasure feel free to join us any time

Team not gonna place lose- Iori & Chad

Other Fam Shouts

Ihvaspaceballs- you ****ing rock dude

Shinblade(Espada) Nice Performance

Cool- Good look on the play time

Kenny Last minute entry welcme to the Scene

HyperDragon- Vrey cool guy bringing sexy back with Sonic the hedgehog 1 and Mortal Kombat4 DA

Match vids
We will get posted and pressed to DVD for Inevitable release or you get a copy.
Also you will be able to see most any video in part or full on
Youtube:Mind4Media
or
Mega upload: Mind4Media

Results will be posted in the results forums on Smash Boards

We all came out worked hard I appreciate that about our gamers the most.

T5DR Off-Brand News
"Ares"(Bryan) crushed "Industry"(Heihachi) MM5 -FT5
Good Games

Guilty Gear Off Brand News
Good games to the Espada and Fraccion members

Virtua Figher 5 Off Brand News
Good games to Boss, Regem, FlyMike

Arcana Heart aka {******* the battle}
I did not play this so No Comment

Any constructive thoughs or adjustments we need to makin our rules for the future please PM them to me as well as what you would like to see happen at inevitable 2008.

Hey guys if you do not know we will not hold a mid may pre-tourney

PLEASE support Runaway 7 and there charitable affair MAY 10, 2008-please check the forums forother official stuff

If you guys still wanna set up after that then let me know and I will see what we can scedule.

Roxas Org XIII

Smash Apprentice
Great tourney guys really awesome matches ill be down for any tourney in the mid south ever just pm me!!!
Shout outs!

Iori-- You may friend are an easter bunny with a bazooka! lol

Chad- CHARIZARD

Ihavespaceballs- Your really cool didnt get to play you but once but it was fun maybe we can get some more matches in next time!

Industry- Nice setup you have going keep it up!!!

Anybody else that i didnt mention i hope to talk to you or even meet you at the next tourney!!

Starstorm

Smash Rookie
RECAP-
Overall Day
We started off a little hazy with the venue but ultimately it all worked out for the best and I thank you all for the patience and support. I think that it shows how serious the tri-state players (TN,ARK,MS) really want this to happen. I also am very apreciative of your great sportsmanship with reguards to us getting things together throughtout our day.We got the pots up smmothly and fairly distrbuted. I hoper everyone played as many casuals as they could stand. We got the proper bracket system and things went fairly smooth after that. I would like to personally thank our venue coordinators(InfiniteWisdom(Team Fraccion) and FlyMike) for stepping up and helping us out with the setting up the lounge. I also would like to thank my homie (Rukus) for bringing in the right bracket system. We also wana thank Papa Johns for the tasty pizza's cause that always helps.

PROPS
Mad props goes out to the hottest and freshest scene in the south (Super Battle Network) we look forward to communicating and building this thing to no limit.

WELCOME TO THE SCENE
We currently have 2 TN-Teams well now we get to work with 2 more teams in future events so every one welcome to the community

"Organization XIII"- Roxas, Marluxia, Vexen, Demyx, Xaldin
Thanks for introducing Guitar Hero- we need to get together so that we work on the details of this in future events.

"Runaway 7"- Fizz, Zero
Good games guys and anything we can do to help support you will be SBN's pleasure feel free to join us any time

Team not gonna place lose- Iori & Chad

Other Fam Shouts

Ihvaspaceballs- you ****ing rock dude

Shinblade(Espada) Nice Performance

Cool- Good look on the play time

Kenny Last minute entry welcme to the Scene

HyperDragon- Vrey cool guy bringing sexy back with Sonic the hedgehog 1 and Mortal Kombat4 DA

Match vids
We will get posted and pressed to DVD for Inevitable release or you get a copy.
Also you will be able to see most any video in part or full on
Youtube:Mind4Media
or
Mega upload: Mind4Media

Results will be posted in the results forums on Smash Boards

We all came out worked hard I appreciate that about our gamers the most.

T5DR Off-Brand News
"Ares"(Bryan) crushed "Industry"(Heihachi) MM5 -FT5
Good Games

Guilty Gear Off Brand News
Good games to the Espada and Fraccion members

Virtua Figher 5 Off Brand News
Good games to Boss, Regem, FlyMike

Arcana Heart aka {******* the battle}
I did not play this so No Comment

Any constructive thoughs or adjustments we need to makin our rules for the future please PM them to me as well as what you would like to see happen at inevitable 2008.

Hey guys if you do not know we will not hold a mid may pre-tourney

PLEASE support Runaway 7 and there charitable affair MAY 10, 2008-please check the forums forother official stuff

If you guys still wanna set up after that then let me know and I will see what we can scedule.
great **** tez!

keep the scene going, i expect another Smash tourney in the Summer.

be sure to let me know when the dvd is all out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marion guys: Steven/Trey, give me your number and ill make a trip down to my home town and hit smash up with you guys! ill bring T-man (Captain N.) along and we can get some really good casuals isn.

just PM me with the info.

Spaceballs: it would be great to have your contact information as well, seems as if you know alot about the game, me and T-man (Captain N.) would love to play sometime!

PM me when you can

Roxas Org XIII

Smash Apprentice
Ares you forgot about me Marluxia and Demyx we are in the marion crew to geez lol... and yes spaceballs i need contact info we can get you in some of our local stuff... just messing around lol
and Industry you need to post the doubles and singles brackets from last night... nice to look back on

Starstorm

Smash Rookie
Ares you forgot about me Marluxia and Demyx we are in the marion crew to geez lol... and yes spaceballs i need contact info we can get you in some of our local stuff... just messing around lol
and Industry you need to post the doubles and singles brackets from last night... nice to look back on
yeah, i didnt know you guys's names, me and steven go way back in marion. back in the pokemon gameshark code days.

and trey is related to me by marriage. LOL

but yeah, most def ill drive down and we'll have some games.

Roxas Org XIII

Smash Apprentice
nice well i know for sure trey is going to little rock for band... im not sure about the rest of our crew just talk to steven... and ill talk to the rest of our guys

MelodiousNocturne

Smash Rookie
Nice touney yesterday (even though our crew was nearly gang ***** at the Fun Fair arcade).
Glad we got a new location and looking forward to every mid-south tourney coming up.

Roxas Org XIII

Smash Apprentice
your not kidding jesse.... that manager of the arcade looked like igor from frankenstein or something... and he looked at me funny =( thank god for you industry i might have been malested if it wasnt for you getting the U of M dorm. ty

Starstorm

Smash Rookie
your not kidding jesse.... that manager of the arcade looked like igor from frankenstein or something... and he looked at me funny =( thank god for you industry i might have been malested if it wasnt for you getting the U of M dorm. ty
funfair is a great place, everyone is very friendly as long as you are friendly as well.

being the sexy beast that i am, if i havent gotten molested yet, i dont think you guys will either. lol nah just kiddin guys you have nothing to worry about.

-Chad-

Slackerator
This tourny was a lot of fun (despite it being brawl =x ) and I'm glad to have met some new people to smash with.

Org XIII doods- You guys oughta hang out with my crew sometime, we're almost always up for Melee and occasionally brawl hahah.

Same goes for the other doods I met that I gave my # to.

See all you guys at the next one

Vexen

Smash Rookie
Great turnout at the tourney you guys and it was tons of fun. Can't wait till the next one.

Roxas Org XIII

Smash Apprentice
Yea chad definatley down for hanging out with you iori spaceballs and hyper again tons of fun just pm me! im not much on melee cause im not very good but ill play lol

industry

Smash Cadet
Aww aint that cute the kids making friends while I am working my *** off to set up more cool ****.... ****it America!!!....

And ya'll raise up off FunFair cause that is where I come from gaming wise. Yea it has some faults in the community but nothing much different from what's probably in your own homes. Now how many of you will host a event in your house? I have (only cause it was clean). Remember because you have come from better does not make you above the rest. We all have circumstances and it is easy to complain when you don't help make a difference. that is why I am here to blow this scene up like no other.

If everyone keeps supporting the scene like they have by the end of next year I will have a full service arcade that smells like new so just relax we on our way up...!!

The Doubles Brackets will be posted as soon as possible...
If you want the Html just pm me

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

4/12/2008

16-man bracket

1 Iori

2 Chad

3 Roxas

4 Shinblade

5 Fizz

5 Vexen

7 CaptainN2000

7 Ino

9 Ares

9 Marluxia

9 zero

9 jess

13 Marcus

13 ihavespaceballs

13 Kenny

13 hyperdragon

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I also wanted to say thanks in general for this tourney for getting me back into GG, <3, and getting me into Arcana Hearts. AH is pretty **** awesome.

Marluxia

Smash Rookie
Great tourney saturday. Shout outs to Spaceballs, Fizz, Industry, Captain N, and everyone else there that made it a lot of fun for our crew. i look forward to the next tourney here in the mid south.

MelodiousNocturne

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the results Cortez. By the way, I was just joking about the whole FunFair thing, you didn't have to make me feel terrible over here. You made me cry with that post dawg.

Top Bottom