• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3rd party ; conker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
i'm not saying conker should be in and im not saying he shouldnt
but personally i am a big fan of the conker series
he could have a decent moveset and he would be a fun character and he would be easy to make
i would just like to know others opinions in this case

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
yea, i'd like to see conker in it, but i know that it is not going to happen. *thats a definate.*

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Too lazy to quote right.
*Conker is owned by Rare, Rare is owned my Mircosoft..yea there is a problem there.*

yea, thats the problem, and there definantly not oging to allow a microsoft character to be in a nintendo game.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
Conker's awesome and all, but he's a little too mature.

Make that a lot.

And please, don't counteract with Snake, as he isn't as mature as conker.

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
i know he is owned by rare but look at dkr for ds
rare still does some things for nintendo
nintendo might get permission to put him in
i know its not likely but i would like it
just like the banjo debate

conker was made childish for drk and all his maturity was removed
he wouldnt have to be as violent
im not saying he should pull out a bazooka

jonkil

Smash Apprentice
Conkers dieing words would be hysterical. when he die he'd be like F*** or you arse.

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
a lot of characters in dkr were owned by rare
banjo, tiptup, conker, drumstick, and obviosly taj, wizpig, and clock /forget name\

jonkil, he wouldnt swear in brawl
it wont include profanity in this game
it will be a g rated conker /aside from fighting\

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Conker could make it in Brawl, but he'd have to be on his best behavior. xP The only problem with that is: you'd be taking away from his character. The reason hes so funny is that he's a cute little squirrel that speaks vulger language and likes to get s**t faced drunk.

His only popular games are the ones aimed towards adults. I mean common, do you remember this game:

Probably not... Sakurai won't even allow real guns in the game, so I doubt he's even considered Conker at any point in time. Don't get me wrong though, I'm a huge fan of the games and would really love it if he made it in.

Possible moveset?

B Slingshot

This could work like links arrows. Conker pulls the band farther back the longer you hold the button down (for more distance and power). He launches a stone upon the release of the button.

Smash B Frying Pan

This would be similar to Kirby's hammer, but instead of knockback, the opponent is temporarily stunned. It can be sweetspotted to allow fire damage also.

Up B Helicopter Tail Thingy

I didn't just make that name up, that's actually what he calls it in Bad Fur Day. It probably wouldn't do much damage or knockback, and therefore would be used more as a recovery move instead of an attack. Alot like DK's Up B.

Down B Dynamite

I was debating between this and his Ground Pound-esque move, but I decided upon this because it's much more unique. He could plant a bundle of dynamite on any surface. It remains there until you perform the move again, where he'd pull out a plunger and press down on it to blow up the dynamite. It wouldn't be as powerful as a motion sensor bomb though, since you can detonate it at any time.

Taunt

Pops a cigar in his mouth, pulls out two tommy guns, and shouts "Come and get some you mother ******s!" JK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom