• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3DS Inconsistent Connection

KeionDhani

Smash Rookie
Ive been playing smash bros on the 3ds for as long as it came out as long smash 3ds came out. Recently I have been trying to go online smash 4 but always get told something like unable to communicate. Every now and then when I try it lets me actually go online. Is the problem with the 3ds the cartridge or the internet? I can go online with any other 3ds games. I'd like to know the situation before I sell this current one and get it from eShop as a replacement.

I need to know before Corrin comes out!

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Communication Errors constantly? And yet everything else on the 3DS is normally functional? Sounds like the same thing I was hounded with for at least a month, as I've logged in the Official Conquest Thread, so IF it IS what I think it is, then this might be able to help you out:
Edit 2: Regarding the persistent Connection Issues I was having for a couple weeks now... I've gotten word from my 2nd youngest brother (I'm the youngest of 4 bros) that simply turning off "Data from Friends" in the Internet Options can help with being able to connect online on the 3DS, which DOES seem to work well for me. Maybe now I can start achieving the higher scores I used to be earning before the connection problems started happening....

KeionDhani

Smash Rookie
Communication Errors constantly? And yet everything else on the 3DS is normally functional? Sounds like the same thing I was hounded with for at least a month, as I've logged in the Official Conquest Thread, so IF it IS what I think it is, then this might be able to help you out:
A thousand kisses friend! This worked automatically! Online starts up instantly! THAAAANKKK YOUUU

Top Bottom