• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

........ !

Windstar120025

Smash Apprentice
so other than the great improvements to ganondorf, slight little toches to the stupid characters makeing them alittle less stupid, and hitting majority of mid-tires for their fun little quirks that made them useful, i am really dissapointed on how hard the Team is trying to avoid balancing the game out. i guess im just confused about them apparently trying to balance the game by dropping the floor from the mid tiers while only making high tiers take a step down.

Last edited:

Windstar120025

Smash Apprentice
oh and the amaizing menu and gameplay bump i just dont feel the character changes were justified to the extent they were given, both my mains have lost most all their momentum in game and they were simply higher mid-tiers

Top Bottom