• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

310 (compton, long beach) El Camino Smashers

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
I live in Torrance home boy. Just say a day and i will be there to smash and take ur money.lol. If u wana MM that is.(Might end up having to give you the money)

Jack Lavender

Smash Cadet
What part of Compton? I go to El camino (when i feel like it). I live in Inglewood. Just message me and maybe we can work something out.

And as far as i know, there are no smashers at El Co...

Kill@Will

Smash Cadet
NO MM adolex. well i aint too confident in my skills to do a MM. i think someone offered me a money match at some local tournament near Northrudge and i declined but i offered him a friendly and whooped em so yea i felt dumb there. you can still smash friendlt or hell maybe ill do a money match but for now naw im on the way to hittin broke status

Kill@Will

Smash Cadet
A yo whenever I go somewhere its a major event. Believe that. Im the showcase or have you forgotten. Well unless DSF show up. lol
i swear Mr. Subzero you start almost every sentence with "A YO" my samus has been lackin in the skills department so i need to fight yo samus sir. you can take a sheik beating later.

Kill@Will

Smash Cadet
A yo, leave the way the way I talk alone. My Ex-Best-Friend S Dot made me do it. And I will not lose anymore those days are over.
to samus probably not, but to sheik...you have been taking beatings for the longest your gonna have to prove to me that you got that much better. otherwise, i'll reign supreme.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
i live near compton college two... On green leaf... SS:cool:

Top Bottom