• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 IC Questions

TrixR4Kids

Smash Rookie
How likely do you think IC's infinites will be banned?

Does Nana have a slight delay in her grabbing that I should compensate for?
Like, in ICs Fsmash, Nana's smash come a split second after Popo's, so I'm wondering if this applies to her grab as well.

What's the Ice Block?

I'm sorry I'm a newb. >_<
I was just inspred to try IC's at a tournament. xD

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
How likely do you think IC's infinites will be banned?

Does Nana have a slight delay in her grabbing that I should compensate for?
Like, in ICs Fsmash, Nana's smash come a split second after Popo's, so I'm wondering if this applies to her grab as well.

What's the Ice Block?

I'm sorry I'm a newb. >_<
I was just inspred to try IC's at a tournament. xD
1. I doubt it, but it's possible. As Hylian has proved, there are ways around an infinite ban anyway.

2. Yeah, everything she does comes out right after Popo. It's not really a problem with grabs.

3. It's the Ice Climbers neutral B attack?

Unless you mean "Ice Lock," in which case:
It's like the Laser Lock... but with ice. :dizzy: It's just when your opponent is laying on the ground, and you hit him with perfectly spaced desynched ice blocks, which will not allow them to stand until they've reached the end of the stage.

Top Bottom