• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 Best Sheiks Right Now

Bismo Funyuns

Smash Apprentice
I've been doing this with other characters, too, and, for some reason, I have more trouble with this one. First off, the best Sheik is still definitely M2K. I know he got 9th at Apex, losing a Sheik ditto for the first time and placing 3rd best among Sheiks, but I personally think people who see one tournament and immediately start saying that "So-and-so is crap now because he lost to Whats-his-face!" are dumb. M2K obviously isn't as good as he once was, but he's still a top 6 player. Shroomed is my pick for 2nd. He is amazing at almost everything and far more offensive that M2K. He's also the guy who beat M2K at Apex in the ditto. 3rd is interesting. Ice is more or less a Fox main now, though he still uses his Sheik more than other 20XX victims. Overtriforce is still taking names in Europe but hasn't been to America for a tournament in nearly 2 years. So I think KirbyKaze is 3rd. He is slowly returning to the threat he was in 2012 when he was one of the Demi Gods, as shown by his Top 8 performance at Apex after a dominating win at the qualifier he went to, SWEET Prologue. I would like to see what you think of my top 3 and discuss who you guys think the best Sheiks are.

Gいたん

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GlitchG
3DS FC
3797-5929-4063
Lmao, idk man i think you put this on lock because your top 3 is exactly what my picks are. Shroomed dropping doc and picking up sheik was so hype because I knew his sheik would be godlike, and then he beats M2K in the ditto and places so well with her. KirbyKaze is getting back to that top 10 spot hell ye, I just wish he wouldnt have lost to nintendude at apex lmao
still a garbage matchup but ayy

Scroll

Smash Ace
Plup is my number one
His neutral game is godlike and his technical level is unmatched.
Give him some time to learn advanced edge guards and he will outperform every other sheik

Last edited:

Bismo Funyuns

Smash Apprentice
Plup is my number one
His neutral game is godlike and his technical level is unmatched.
Give him some time to learn advanced edge guards and he will outperform every other sheik
I said, "Best right now." His Sheik has promise and is very solid, but it isn't anywhere near the level of these three. Also, I'm still salty about the switch. I think it was unwarranted. He had one bad tournament and suddenly he had no confidence in his Samus. Not to mention that 2 weeks prior he beat Leffen.

Scroll

Smash Ace
I said, "Best right now." His Sheik has promise and is very solid, but it isn't anywhere near the level of these three. Also, I'm still salty about the switch. I think it was unwarranted. He had one bad tournament and suddenly he had no confidence in his Samus. Not to mention that 2 weeks prior he beat Leffen.
It's not that hard to look up tournament results and find who is the best sheik on paper.
I am sorry if my post was not a real constribution to your thread, but I stand by me opinion. Plup's Sheik is the most fundamentally solid atm, imo.
He represents what I want my sheik to look like the most of all the current sheik players.

The swap on it's own is his own desicion and not a topic of discussion in this thread imo.

Last edited:

Ataro

Smash Rookie
Android has been getting a lot better as well. Probably not top 3 yet but he made Leffen sweat a bit at Beauty 10. And his platform game is so good.

Top Bottom