• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 Amiibo training regime.

Jazzhand

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jazzhand
3DS FC
2767-1532-6118
So I'm running another of my little experiments.

I intend to have 3 trained Amiibos (4 if Inkling becomes a character).
You got Link who I named Zelda.

And I am training him via lvl 9 cpu 3 v 1 99 team stock vs Zelda, Sheik and Toon Link (remember on my previous experiment Link was superior to toon link on a 1 v 1).

What I need now are 3 characters fitting for my other Amiibos

A Shulk I'm going to buy which I will name Schlick wearing the swim trunks costume.
For him I want to know the 3 highest tier female character for competitive play.

Finally my custom amiibo which will be my Inkling Amiibo that has the NFC chip of Mii Gunner (already pre-ordered).
What are the best characters for countering projectile spammers? She will be built to heavily rely on zoning, but I want to see what happens when its trained completely vs anti-zoning characters.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
The 3 highest tier female characters are actually arguably the three highest period, and while I disagree with that notion, all of them are quite strong, so your in very good luck there, and they are :4sheik:,:rosalina:, and :4zss:.

For the anti-zoning thing, I'd recommend :4villager:(Pocket), :4falco:/:4fox: (Shine), and :rosalina: again (Down-B), but I'm not entirely sure that's what you mean't by anti-zoning. Do you mean you want characters with long range, means to deal with projectiles, or something else entirely?

Top Bottom