• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 AM "Eminems Second Single from Relapse" *Now with official Video*

OverLade

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FfJOG18_qw

The lyricy is just as ill as it was on we made you and his other recent stuff....

But Im not feeling the content. Its like a bad mixture of the Infinite Content with his annoying rap style.

Eminem killing people is only good if its satiric or humorous. Now its just sorta like "how the **** am I supposed to feel when listening to this?".

I guess it's alright but I hope things get better concerning his Album.....

link64e

Smash Apprentice
He's starting to loose his steam. His first two albums were the best, IMO. You could really feel the songs back then.

Now it feels very generic. Like that mainstream crap that has no emotion or feel to it. The top three songs out now stole their beats from Ozone, Daft Punk, and Spin me right round (Sorry, I can't remember who sung the song)

OverLade

Smash Hero
I tried after going to do HW for an hour or two.

The beggining got better but the further into the song the less I like it.

The Chorus hits and Im like **** really? Its great until the Chorus......

Zip.

Smash Lord
this song is just as bad as the one you posted a few weeks ago of ems..

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
yeah his 3 new singles that have come out have been pretty balls, i hope the rest of his album is good

CO18

Smash Hero
crack a bottle is like 4/10, we made you is like 7/10 this is like 0/10

A 0 comes when you would rather just not listen to the song in any situation even if you're doing absoultely nothing.

OverLade

Smash Hero
crack a bottle is like 4/10, we made you is like 7/10 this is like 0/10

A 0 comes when you would rather just not listen to the song in any situation even if you're doing absoultely nothing.
Meh I disagree.

Crack a bottle 8/10

We made you 7/10

This 2/10.

Top Bottom