• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6b crashes when a game with Bowser ends

Ghetto Blush

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone else getting this problem? My build has custom music, custom css icons, a custom announcer, and some custom stages. I don't think that would cause the issue, though.

Narpas_sword

Backups you make yourself any time you add a mod so you can undo it.

I'm not at my pc, so I can't point you exactly to result screen portraits, but they used to be somewhere in menu/characterbustex or something.

edit// they're in: projectm\pf\menu\common\char_bust_tex

What exactly did you mod?

Last edited:

Ghetto Blush

Smash Apprentice
yeah i have backups

i figured it out through process of elimination; for some reason bowser doesn't play nice with any stgresult.pac files other than the default one - curious as to why that is

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
Maybe his victory theme is corrupted, or your build has something wrong, never happened to me since i use Bowser's Smash 4 victory theme :3

PSD: did somebody experieced some bugs with the PM 3.6 menu music?

Cuban Legend

Smash Apprentice
this also happened in 3.6 final with bowser at the results screen when using a custom stgresults.pac, the solution was shared with me by Vinci2000 and is as follows: "to properly get the Results Screen to work such the one you used, replace MiscData110 and MiscData120 with the ones from the PM 3.6 results screen. Extract MiscData110 and MiscData120 with BrawlBox form the 3.6 STGRESULT.pac, then apply the MiscData110 and MiscData120 in your STGRESULT.pac with BrawlBox"

Top Bottom