• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6B Computers AI Discussion.

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
Well lets talk about the computers intelligence for this release and any other issues with them.

To start off when a computer Peach has a beam sword she will still try to pull turnips. Like she doesn't know she has the sword.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Probably because it doesn't recognize it has a beam sword. Building good computer players is hard.

Boondocker

Smash Ace
Can anyone tell me how computers DI? I heard it was based on their level, but I cant get any computer to DI Pika's up throw in training mode, no matter what I set them to (run, walk, jump, etc)

Wyill

Smash Rookie
project m ai I find isnt too different as levels go on, i find that level 1s are only a little bit easier than level 9s. I just want to lay back and combo the **** outta some computers, but common! they dont even di ._.

Wyill

Smash Rookie
Can anyone tell me how computers DI? I heard it was based on their level, but I cant get any computer to DI Pika's up throw in training mode, no matter what I set them to (run, walk, jump, etc)
I KNOW RIGHT. I'm trying to learn a little more about the fox v wolf match up, (so i dont need to go marth against wolf) and I just want to practice chaingrabs but they wont DI.

Keman

Smash Apprentice
I thought the AI "level" difference mainly effected there reaction time. As in 1 would have a Slow one, to where 9 would be able to have almost instant reactions

NTHPlayr

Smash Cadet
NNID
NTH112
So a lot of times when I play a Luigi when he is about to edge guard me, he would just jump and not do anything. Then sometimes when I play a Fox or Falco they would just stand and do nothing for a few seconds.

Top Bottom