• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6 Personal Build Crashing

Imbusioux

Smash Rookie
Hello, I've been working on a build for personal use and the game keeps crashing when I try loading certain alternate stages. Its based off Nfreaks 3.6 build and I have only just begun working on it so i dont think much could have gone wrong. I use the brawl stage manager to replace the pacs rels and sss images.

Right now I have default 3.6 yoshis brawl island, and the alternate is yoshis stream. Then I have 3.6 saffron city with alt of mewtwos stadium. Both of these crash when loading the alternates, it doesnt make a loud buzz sound tho, its quiet.

Can anyone help me out to figure out why and remedy this

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
For me that's a type of crash that always happens when there is something not loading correctly. Whether it's a .rel file that hasn't been converted correctly or it's a stage that hasn't had the right stage/module options input in Mewtwo2000's ASL Tool.

Top Bottom