• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6 not loading - disappointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinity's end

Smash Rookie
Hello all,
I tried all of last night to get 3.6 running on my Wii but no luck. I've tried both hackless and HBC methods (and have the latest version of HBC) but I just can't seem to catch a break.

I've tried using two different SD cards, and formatting them both from scratch, FAT and FAT32. One is 1GB and the other is 2GB. The cards are not named Project M - just "SD Card."

I have a USB HDD and I tried unplugging that too.

HBC - The game will load, but it only goes into vanilla Brawl, not PM. A thing to note is when I go into Training Mode, the game completely freezes.

HACKLESS - Will not launch at all. I go into the Stage Builder and it begins to load the data loading screen but then it switches to a very glitchy, staticky green screen and freezes up there. I've sat and waited but it doesn't get past that.

I am completely out of ideas. Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom