• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6: Momentum not completely fixed with Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

FifthCPU

Smash Apprentice
So far I've only ever found this with Ganon. I was using a timer to see if my custom AI code could meteor cancel, and I found that when Ganon impacts the ground while using an aerial DownB while in slow motion, he gains significant horizontal momentum, sliding several character lengths across the stage. In addition, gfx of characters appears to be slowed sometimes when the characters themselves are not slowed, leading to odd effects. Both very minor bugs, but thought I should report them anyway.

Spiker945

Smash Rookie
NNID
FrisbeeKidMaster
3DS FC
3995-7562-3390
The timer momentum oddities have always been a known issue in Project M. Also as stated in the "HOW TO REPORT BUGS" thread, you can't report bugs with their being custom content involved. Make sure to read the known issues and how to report bugs threads next time before reporting a bug.

FifthCPU

Smash Apprentice
The timer momentum oddities have always been a known issue in Project M. Also as stated in the "HOW TO REPORT BUGS" thread, you can't report bugs with their being custom content involved. Make sure to read the known issues and how to report bugs threads next time before reporting a bug.
Sorry about that, thank you very much.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
I can confirm that the issue with Ganondorf's down-b is present in a vanilla build. I did not test for the gfx bug given the lack of details on which effects are affected, but given that the only modification mentioned was to AI I'd expect it's also present in vanilla PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom