• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.6 Issues

Jake1349

Smash Rookie
Whenever i boot up PM 3.6 i get to the launcher and press play afterwards, no matter what buttons i press, the game crashes my wii u completely after about 5 seconds, forcing me to unplug the power cord. I've tried waiting at the logo screen, it freezes, pressing A after a second or two at the logo screen brings me to the black screen with the website in white text where it still freezes, and finally, mashing A as fast as I can I'm able to get to the black screen with "now loading" in the bottom right corner where it still freezes. I've tried this with the hackless method through the stage builder, as well as the Homebrew version and it happens the exact same way in both versions. My SD card is compatible, which is known because i've had previous versions work through it, and in fat32 format. I've tried re downloading both versions multiple times with no success. Help?

Top Bottom